What's new

Closed athiest teaching invading schools all over the word sending hate to religious people

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do mean sa wala sinusunod? kindly elaborate.
Do atheist/agnostics not a law abiding citizens?

Do people like you need guidelines to be a better person?

yes, because people without any guide/goals or any beliefs in life has no direction in life

bigyan kita ng example: gender identity

Last edited:
yes, because people without any guide/goals or any beliefs in life has no direction in life

bigyan kita ng example: gender identity
ano ang kinalaman nang 'Gender Identity' sa 'people without any guide/goals or any beliefs in life has no direction in life'
kase ang athiestm walang sinusunod basta kung ano gusto mo
so anarchy pala ang point mo dito? is this on a political/government side or not? i just want to clarify.

ano ang kinalaman nang 'Gender Identity' sa 'people without any guide/goals or any beliefs in life has no direction in life'

so anarchy pala ang point mo dito? is this on a political/government side or not? i just want to clarify.

tungkol sa gender identity base on science there are only two genders male and female. and this is backed up by archaeology so even if you add fake bre@st or change your gender you'll always be identified by your original gender when you're dead.

gender identity is a anarchistic movement where it defies the law of science (and the law of the bible) which makes problems in our society today.

btw there is 87 genders or more in that spectrum, good luck not misgendering the 87 + more people in that spectrum. and that's where atheism comes defending this crazy ungodly movement.

tungkol sa gender identity base on science there are only two genders male and female. and this is backed up by archaeology so even if you add fake bre@st or change your gender you'll always be identified by your original gender when you're dead.

gender identity is a anarchistic movement where it defies the law of science (and the law of the bible) which makes problems in our society today.

btw there is 87 genders or more in that spectrum, good luck not misgendering the 87 + more people in that spectrum. and that's where atheism comes defending this crazy ungodly movement.
Lets-All-Love-Lain looks like you speak the gospel of truth? Care to share your religion with us para naman may tyansa din kaming ma-save tulad mo?

Ano ba talaga ang true belief/religion? Wika nga "ibahagi ang salita ng dyos".

Lets-All-Love-Lain looks like you speak the gospel of truth? Care to share your religion with us para naman may tyansa din kaming ma-save tulad mo?

Ano ba talaga ang true belief/religion? Wika nga "ibahagi ang salita ng dyos".

wala akong pake kung ma save ka o hindi sinabi mo lang na contradicting ang gender identity sa science at bible kung baga nag join hands ung bible at science laban sa gender identity movement.

agnostic ako baka gusto mo tignan sa dictionary kung ano paniniwala ng agnostic. science + religion = me

Last edited:

Sir, that's so presumptuous to imply that atheism/agnosticism have a problem with Gender Identity. i believe may mga atheist na ganun, but that not represent the whole community and that topic is so subjective. and branching out this topic and stating the facts wont make you look well informed, but make you look funny.

so hindi ko talaga makita sa sagot mo yung connection nang 'Gender Identity' sa 'people without any guide/goals or any beliefs in life has no direction in life'

Sir, that's so presumptuous to imply that atheism/agnosticism have a problem with Gender Identity. i believe may mga atheist na ganun, but that not represent the whole community and that topic is so subjective. and branching out this topic and stating the facts wont make you look well informed, but make you look funny.

so hindi ko talaga makita sa sagot mo yung connection nang 'Gender Identity' sa 'people without any guide/goals or any beliefs in life has no direction in life'

wow. galing ng logic mo ayaw mo ng discussion pero I look funny to you? really? explain then why?

because if any one can choose their gender any one can choose to be what gender they want to be like a attack helicopter or a 6 year old girl. they defy logic,science and rationalism. tsaka pag napagod na sila sa gender identity nila pwede sila mag palit ng bago. tingin mo ba meron direction na directcho ung mga ganyan tao?

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. -60 yr old man Identify As A 6 Year Old Girl SJW vs Logic #4

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - White man explains why he identifies as a Filipino

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. -New Twitch Ambassador Identifies as a Deer

lol, you ain't an athiest if you don't support the lgbtxyz to infinite movement cause that's what atheism has been fighting for this pass few years hard aside from abortion.

1591672106495.png

Attachments

Last edited:
i think your brain need a re-wiring, and kindly improve your reading comprehension.

American Atheist does not represent the WHOLE atheist community.

base on the website, it 'DOES NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT OF OR BY CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS IN ANY FORM' you highlighted it like its a proof for negativity. And btw, base on that picture. that is a CODE OF CONDUCT for the said CONVENTION and not a proof for your assertion that the whole Atheist Community support LGBTQ 'Infinite movement'.

Like what i have said, the socio-political views is very subjective. iba iba ang point of view nang tao regardless of religious beliefs.

and uulitin ko hindi ko pa nakikita ang connection nang 'Gender Identity' sa 'people without any guide/goals or any beliefs in life has no direction in life'.

wow. galing ng logic mo ayaw mo ng discussion pero I look funny to you? really? explain then why?

because if any one can choose their gender any one can choose to be what gender they want to be like a attack helicopter or a 6 year old girl. they defy logic,science and rationalism. tsaka pag napagod na sila sa gender identity nila pwede sila mag palit ng bago. tingin mo ba meron direction na directcho ung mga ganyan tao?

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. -60 yr old man Identify As A 6 Year Old Girl SJW vs Logic #4

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - White man explains why he identifies as a Filipino

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. -New Twitch Ambassador Identifies as a Deer

lol, you ain't an athiest if you don't support the lgbtxyz to infinite movement cause that's what atheism has been fighting for this pass few years hard aside from abortion.

View attachment 867590
How wud u know what the whole atheist community suppports or not?

Ur implying that all atheist ONLY supports this or that..thats now how it is...

An atheist can be pro life or pro abortion.
An atheist can be pro lqbtq or a homophobe.

It has nothing to do with atheism..those things are separate and not exclusive to atheism.

And yang attached image mo...wats wrong with that?? They dont tolerate any kind of harassment nga eh..thats a good thing... Nkita mo lang ang "gender" nagwawala ka na jan as if u have a valid point... Di mo na pinansin ung iba like race, age, disability, etc.

Which is worst ba?

A 60 yr old identifying as a 6yr old girl na wala nmn ginagawang masama...or a 16yr old guy harassing that same person simply because of how he identifies him/herself??

San ung koneksyon ng gender identity sa walang directions sa buhay?

i think your brain need a re-wiring, and kindly improve your reading comprehension.

American Atheist does not represent the WHOLE atheist community.

base on the website, it 'DOES NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT OF OR BY CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS IN ANY FORM' you highlighted it like its a proof for negativity. And btw, base on that picture. that is a CODE OF CONDUCT for the said CONVENTION and not a proof for your assertion that the whole Atheist Community support LGBTQ 'Infinite movement'.

Like what i have said, the socio-political views is very subjective. iba iba ang point of view nang tao regardless of religious beliefs.

and uulitin ko hindi ko pa nakikita ang connection nang 'Gender Identity' sa 'people without any guide/goals or any beliefs in life has no direction in life'.

well your cult sucks then. at ano sabi mo??? ahahaha

1591709278075.png
1591709394403.png

ano pinag sasabi mo your atheist cult sucks then what is your mission and vision then? basta galit ng kayo sa religion ahaha mga anti Christ pala kayo kung ganun ahaha ayun ba pinapatunayan nyo?

Attachments

Last edited:
How wud u know what the whole atheist community suppports or not?

Ur implying that all atheist ONLY supports this or that..thats now how it is...

An atheist can be pro life or pro abortion.
An atheist can be pro lqbtq or a homophobe.

It has nothing to do with atheism..those things are separate and not exclusive to atheism.

And yang attached image mo...wats wrong with that?? They dont tolerate any kind of harassment nga eh..thats a good thing... Nkita mo lang ang "gender" nagwawala ka na jan as if u have a valid point... Di mo na pinansin ung iba like race, age, disability, etc.

Which is worst ba?

A 60 yr old identifying as a 6yr old girl na wala nmn ginagawang masama...or a 16yr old guy harassing that same person simply because of how he identifies him/herself??

San ung koneksyon ng gender identity sa walang directions sa buhay?

ahahaha walang ginagawang masama eh tax evasion yan kung susubaybayan mo ung buong kwento yang abnormal na yan at isipin mo kung pumasok sya kasama ng anak mong babae sa eskwelahan papayag ka? ahahaha at mag CR sila ng sabay abnormal ka rin eh kaya di ako nag tataka na abnormal kayong mga athiesta

ahahaha walang ginagawang masama eh tax evasion yan kung susubaybayan mo ung buong kwento yang abnormal na yan at isipin mo kung pumasok sya kasama ng anak mong babae sa eskwelahan papayag ka? ahahaha at mag CR sila ng sabay abnormal ka rin eh kaya di ako nag tataka na abnormal kayong mga athiesta
Clearly that man has many issues...i think thats pretty glaring.... Are all incident of gender identity same as his?? Ang case nea is not a mere "gender identity" issue.... Its one thing for a man to identify as a woman...pero as a 6yo eh may problema na yan...he clearly needs help...and a supposed god-believer like urself wud have thought of that first..pero sympre...mas pipiliin mo na idemonize muna sya.... Kung meron syang nagawa againts the law then he shud be punish for it...

The one i said is ung wala kakong ginagawang masama.... First off, im very active sa schooling ng kids ko... Ive always raised concerns for the children's safety.. if and when umabot sa ganang case and the school proved and convinced me that such a person is not a threat to my kids safety then i will have no problem with that. I have the utmost confidence sa admin ng school ng mga anak ko knwing that they have the best interest of my children as top priority.

KeywordS there are PROVED and CONVINCE, both of which u know nothing of.

Ur an agnostic kamo db?? So ano mission and vision nyo if i may ask??😁

just like the dictionary's definition of agnosticism

agnostic neither believes nor disbelieves in a god or religious doctrine. Agnostics assert that it's impossible for human beings to know anything about how the universe was created and if divine beings exist.

ayan oh. kaya nga sabi nila the 7th to 11th dimension defy's logic and is incomprehensible to us humans. and it may be hard to know what god is made of or what is god.

ang maganda saming mga agnostic di kami assumero at close minded di tulad nyong athiest mga assuming ahaha

Last edited:
Clearly that man has many issues...i think thats pretty glaring.... Are all incident of gender identity same as his?? Ang case nea is not a mere "gender identity" issue.... Its one thing for a man to identify as a woman...pero as a 6yo eh may problema na yan...he clearly needs help...and a supposed god-believer like urself wud have thought of that first..pero sympre...mas pipiliin mo na idemonize muna sya.... Kung meron syang nagawa againts the law then he shud be punish for it...

The one i said is ung wala kakong ginagawang masama.... First off, im very active sa schooling ng kids ko... Ive always raised concerns for the children's safety.. if and when umabot sa ganang case and the school proved and convinced me that such a person is not a threat to my kids safety then i will have no problem with that. I have the utmost confidence sa admin ng school ng mga anak ko knwing that they have the best interest of my children as top priority.

KeywordS there are PROVED and CONVINCE, both of which u know nothing of.

yan mahirap sa assuming. puro assumero kayong athiest ahaha kaya nga nag conclude na kayong walang diyos at nireject nyo na agad ung claim na may diyos eh kase asumero kayo ahaha.

wag assuming next time mag research ka muna bago ka sumali sa discussion because any discussion you join you look like a clown. :D

just like the dictionary's definition of agnosticism

agnostic neither believes nor disbelieves in a god or religious doctrine. Agnostics assert that it's impossible for human beings to know anything about how the universe was created and if divine beings exist.

ayan oh. kaya nga sabi nila the 7th to 11th dimension defy's logic and is incomprehensible to us humans. and it may be hard to know what god is made of or what is god.

ang maganda saming mga agnostic di kami assumero at close minded di tulad nyong athiest mga assuming ahaha
yan mahirap sa assuming. puro assumero kayong athiest ahaha kaya nga nag conclude na kayong walang diyos at nireject nyo na agad ung claim na may diyos eh kase asumero kayo ahaha.

wag assuming next time mag research ka muna bago ka sumali sa discussion because any discussion you join you look like a clown. :D
Ano ba yan...magpapabalik balik na nmn ba tayo sa defining labels??? I didnt ask what an agnostic IS....i asked kung ano vision at mission just like u were asking the same about atheist...

Really now?? U neither believe or disbelieve??

So attack ka sa confucianism dahil "anti religion" sila..
Attack sa atheist kasi sabi mo "masama sila"

For someone who neither believes or disbelieves eh u seem to be arguing for one side lang...why is that??

Eh sa mga theist na nag "aassume" na merong god wala ka masabi?? Or di mo lam which theist or which god ang aatakihin mo?? Or sadyang you dont have the balls to criticize them for their assumptions na may god kasi ayaw mo maihalintulad sa mga atheists...hahahahaha

Ikaw ang madame inassume...awayin mo din sarili mo...hahahaha..

Anw, oh asan na ung pagkokonek mo sa gender identity at having no directions sa life?? Wala pa din ba??

Ano ba yan...magpapabalik balik na nmn ba tayo sa defining labels??? I didnt ask what an agnostic IS....i asked kung ano vision at mission just like u were asking the same about atheist...

Really now?? U neither believe or disbelieve??

So attack ka sa confucianism dahil "anti religion" sila..
Attack sa atheist kasi sabi mo "masama sila"

For someone who neither believes or disbelieves eh u seem to be arguing for one side lang...why is that??

Eh sa mga theist na nag "aassume" na merong god wala ka masabi?? Or di mo lam which theist or which god ang aatakihin mo?? Or sadyang you dont have the balls to criticize them for their assumptions na may god kasi ayaw mo maihalintulad sa mga atheists...hahahahaha

Ikaw ang madame inassume...awayin mo din sarili mo...hahahaha..

Anw, oh asan na ung pagkokonek mo sa gender identity at having no directions sa life?? Wala pa din ba??

eh mas mabuti na ung mag assume ng meron kay sa wala dahil kayong mga athiest wala kayong guidelines which means you people are unpredictable di kagaya ng mga thiest naka sulat na ung mga rules nila at aral which makes them predictable ganun lang yun. dahil kayong mga athiest masyadong random ung mga utak nyo kaya nga naniniwala kayo na coincidence lang ang pag ka buo sa mundo at lahat ng bagay ay random and there is no meaning in life kung wala meaning sa inyo mundo 1 click lang kung kayo nag hari sa mundo papatayin nyo lahat ng taong ayaw nyo sure yan kaya kung makiki sama ako sa atheist or theist dun ako sa theist kase meron sila sinusunod dun palang sa love your neighbor at love your enemy nakaka sigurado na ako na pwede sila pakiusapan kayo wala kase kayong atheist believes na randomly ang mundo nabuo kaya random rin ang pag iisip nyo ahaha tignan mo ung gender identity ahaha sa sobrang random nyo nag kakaroon na kayo ng existential crisis lol

tsaka nakikita mo naman ginagawa ng china iniiba ung nakasulat sa bible at dinadagdag si Confucius dun ahahaha eh ang mga christian di naman dinadagdag si jesus sa libro ng mga ccp.

koneksyon ng gender identity sa no direction in life? simple lang existential crisis :D

tsaka ayoko sa Catholicism at lahat ng kagaya ng inc at sevent adventist at kung ano ano na wala turo sa bible nakita mo ba ako na nag sabi na umanib kayo sa ganyan at ganito? lol. wala akong church na affiliated at di rin ako nag sisimba nag babasa at nag re-research lang ako sa bible at mga ibang religion wala naman nag sabi na church ang nag sama sama irl ang true church na nakalagay sa bible is when people are discussing the bible and has a healthy back and forth discussion ayun ung church para sakin dahil sabi nga nila ang diyos sa bible di nag dwell sa mga temples.

Last edited:
eh mas mabuti na ung mag assume ng meron kay sa wala
Sabi mo ng una:
  • ang maganda saming mga agnostic di kami assumero
  • yan mahirap sa assuming. puro assumero kayong athiest
  • wag assuming next time mag research ka muna

Tapos now sasabihin mo:
- eh mas mabuti na ung mag assume ng meron kay sa wala
😂
Ano talaga?? So mas okay sayo pagiging "assumero" as long as ang inaassume nila kagaya ng assumptions mo....

Kala ko ba as an agnostic kmo which sabi mo is:
Pero kamping kampi ka sa mga theist despite the fact na they are assuming the existence of, according to you, "impossible for humans to know"

Tama ba silang mag assume ng ganong position or not?

dahil kayong mga athiest wala kayong guidelines which means you people are unpredictable di kagaya ng mga thiest naka sulat na ung mga rules nila at aral which makes them predictable ganun lang yun. dahil kayong mga athiest masyadong random ung mga utak nyo kaya nga naniniwala kayo na coincidence lang ang pag ka buo sa mundo at lahat ng bagay ay random and there is no meaning in life kung wala meaning sa inyo mundo 1 click lang kung kayo nag hari sa mundo papatayin nyo lahat ng taong ayaw nyo sure yan kaya kung makiki sama ako sa atheist or theist dun ako sa theist kase meron sila sinusunod dun palang sa love your neighbor at love your enemy nakaka sigurado na ako na pwede sila pakiusapan kayo wala kase kayong atheist believes na randomly ang mundo nabuo kaya random rin ang pag iisip nyo ahaha tignan mo ung gender identity ahaha sa sobrang random nyo nag kakaroon na kayo ng existential crisis lol
Pakisagot yes or no ah...

Posible bang maging masamang tao ang isang theist?
Posible bang maging mabuting tao ang isang atheist?

Yes or no muna ha..tapos tska mo iexplain..
San ba based ang "guidelines" ng mga theist na idol na idol mo?

Lahat ng sinabi mo about atheist, except sa random chorva mo, eh possible din sa theist.

Si god of the bible pa lang nga nagawa na yang "1 click lang kung kayo nag hari sa mundo papatayin nyo lahat ng taong ayaw nyo sure yan".... Nabasa mo nman sguro yan..multiple occasions pa yan sa bible.

tsaka nakikita mo naman ginagawa ng china iniiba ung nakasulat sa bible at dinadagdag si Confucius dun ahahaha eh ang mga christian di naman dinadagdag si jesus sa libro ng mga ccp.
Hahahaha.. tingin mo ba di ginawa yang pageedit at pagdadagdag sa bible before???

Anong version ba ng bible ang reference mo?? Ilanh versions ng bible ang meron?? Ilan na ang nabasa mo?? Have u seen the original texts na pinagbasehan ng bible?? How do u know na ung bible na hawak mo is an accurate translation of that??

Since u know so much sa bible..may ending ba talaga ang book of mark?? Kung meron aling ending ang tunay??

koneksyon ng gender identity sa no direction in life? simple lang existential crisis 
Wait what??? Hahahahaha...

Im sure na may "crisis" phase ang isang tao na confuse sa gender identity nea...pero existential?? Agad agad?? Na nalilito sya sa kung babae or lalaki sya eh all of a sudden may doubts na sya sa "purpose, meaning or value" ng buhay nea???

What if comfortable ka sa gender na u identified with? What if accepted ka nmn ng family mo? May maganda kang buhay, maayos na partner? What if ur an outstanding member ng society?? Will u have existential crisis then??

Pakielaborate mo nga yang sinasabi mo.. as far as i know depende sa perspective ng tao yan when he is in existential crisis..

tsaka ayoko sa Catholicism at lahat ng kagaya ng inc at sevent adventist at kung ano ano na wala turo sa bible nakita mo ba ako na nag sabi na umanib kayo sa ganyan at ganito? lol. wala akong church na affiliated at di rin ako nag sisimba nag babasa at nag re-research lang ako sa bible at mga ibang religion wala naman nag sabi na church ang nag sama sama irl ang true church na nakalagay sa bible is when people are discussing the bible and has a healthy back and forth discussion ayun ung church para sakin dahil sabi nga nila ang diyos sa bible di nag dwell sa mga temples.
Ahhhh... So bible based ka pala talaga... Why do u believe the bible in the first place?? Paulit ulit ka na sa kung ano ang sabi ng bible eh...

Sabi mo nagresearch ka about the bible..ano nakita mo so far?? Is the bible accurate? No contradictions??

What about ung other religious texts?? Nagresearch ka din ba about dun?? Or sa bible ka lang as in??

😁
Sidenote lang: galit na galit ka sa china pero wishing ka pala non na pasukin na ang pinas ng chinese telco..hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.