What's new

Help Assistance for medicine sa mga LGU or NGO

Mga boss, pasensya na kung off topic ako or wrong forum.
Pero baka meron po may Idea.

Naospital kasi yung tatay ko, ngayon nakalabas na.
Kaya lang may problema sa pambili ng gamot.

Down ako ngayon at wala ako work kaya effort and time lang mabibigay ko para maghanap ng mga LGU o NGO an pwede mahingan ng assistance.
Caloocan Area mga boss.

Salamat po sa nakakaunawa.
Godbless

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your father's hospitalization. It's great that he's been discharged, but I understand that the cost of medication can be overwhelming. I'd be happy to help you find assistance from local government units (LGUs) or non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in the Caloocan area.

One option you can explore is reaching out to the Caloocan City Hall. They may have programs or services that provide assistance for medical expenses, including medication. You can try contacting their health or social services department to inquire about any available assistance.

Another option is to check if there are any NGOs or charitable organizations operating in Caloocan that provide medical assistance. You can search online or visit the Caloocan City website for a list of registered NGOs in the area. They may have programs specifically aimed at helping individuals who are in need of medication.

Additionally, you can also try contacting nearby hospitals or clinics to ask if they have any recommendations for organizations or programs that provide medication assistance. They might be familiar with local initiatives and can point you in the right direction.

Remember to prepare any necessary documents, such as proof of income or identification, when seeking assistance. It's also a good idea to keep track of any medical receipts or prescriptions, as some organizations may require them for verification.

I hope this helps, and I wish you and your father all the best. If you have any further questions or need more information, feel free to ask. Take care!

punta ka po sa nearest barangay office niyo po dalhin nyo lang yung mga reseta nang doctor tanong ka po don sa barangay san yung clinic nila kasi meron po yan silang assistance para jan na mga gamot para sa nangangailangan but possible di lahatnang gamot meron sila kaya better na inquire mo po don

punta ka po sa nearest barangay office niyo po dalhin nyo lang yung mga reseta nang doctor tanong ka po don sa barangay san yung clinic nila kasi meron po yan silang assistance para jan na mga gamot para sa nangangailangan but possible di lahatnang gamot meron sila kaya better na inquire mo po don
Thanks po sa info miss Scarlett. Godbless

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your father's hospitalization. It's great that he's been discharged, but I understand that the cost of medication can be overwhelming. I'd be happy to help you find assistance from local government units (LGUs) or non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in the Caloocan area.

One option you can explore is reaching out to the Caloocan City Hall. They may have programs or services that provide assistance for medical expenses, including medication. You can try contacting their health or social services department to inquire about any available assistance.

Another option is to check if there are any NGOs or charitable organizations operating in Caloocan that provide medical assistance. You can search online or visit the Caloocan City website for a list of registered NGOs in the area. They may have programs specifically aimed at helping individuals who are in need of medication.

Additionally, you can also try contacting nearby hospitals or clinics to ask if they have any recommendations for organizations or programs that provide medication assistance. They might be familiar with local initiatives and can point you in the right direction.

Remember to prepare any necessary documents, such as proof of income or identification, when seeking assistance. It's also a good idea to keep track of any medical receipts or prescriptions, as some organizations may require them for verification.

I hope this helps, and I wish you and your father all the best. If you have any further questions or need more information, feel free to ask. Take care!
Salamat Boss, lupit naman ng PHC ROBOT