What's new

Artemis II ready for Testing Moon Mission

NASA carefully testing palang dahil plan nila magland ng tao sa Moon with Artemis III, so kung failed ang Artemis II, dipa sila makaka apak sa buwan. Pero bakit nuon ang dali lang naman nakapunta with Apollo missions??? something is wrong with Man on Moon conspiracy.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Artemis II will be the first flight with crew aboard NASA’s deep space exploration system: the Orion spacecraft, Space Launch System (SLS) rocket and the ground systems at Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida. During their mission, four astronauts will confirm all of the spacecraft’s systems operate as designed with people aboard in the actual environment of deep space, over the course of about a 10-day mission. The Artemis II flight test will pave the way to land the first woman and next man on the Moon on Artemis III.

Well bibigyan kita nang support dito. pero sa tingin ko lang, naka-apak dati mga Kano sa moon dahil sa Cold War Arms race paranoia, naging national interest dati ng moon mission na kung saan subrang costly na yung project. Dati even Russia had big plans sa space race, yun nga lang nagkaroon nang internal problems, although meron din sila Venus probe project na naging sucessful.

Ngayun kasi subrang liit na nang budget nang NASA at they are investing on other projects like space telescopes and probes. Mas less risky and more cost effective compared sa Mars or Moon landing. Kaya nga ngayun nag outsource nalang ang NASA sa mga private companies kagaya nang SpaceX.

Pero bakit nuon ang dali lang naman nakapunta with Apollo missions??? something is wrong with Man on Moon conspiracy.
it is because this time they are launching heavier rockets since they now want to establish the first permanent base on the moon and finally establish the first extra-terrestrial space station, yung mga existing space station kasi natin is not extra-terrestrial, they are just orbiting earth, this time they want a station to orbit another celestial body away from earth (extra-terrestrial), mabibigat ang dadalhin nila sa space ngayon kasi more on construction kaya it's not the same with the previous missions

so kung naging madali noon hindi na ngayon

it is because this time they are launching heavier rockets since they now want to establish the first permanent base on the moon and finally establish the first extra-terrestrial space station, yung mga existing space station kasi natin is not extra-terrestrial, they are just orbiting earth, this time they want a station to orbit another celestial body away from earth (extra-terrestrial), mabibigat ang dadalhin nila sa space ngayon kasi more on construction kaya it's not the same with the previous missions

so kung naging madali noon hindi na ngayon

kaya need pa nila ng testing kasi nga di sila sigurado, its not that i dont believe man landed on moon in 1969, just doubtful lang

Ngayun kasi subrang liit na nang budget nang NASA at they are investing on other projects like space telescopes and probes. Mas less risky and more cost effective compared sa Mars or Moon landing. Kaya nga ngayun nag outsource nalang ang NASA sa mga private companies kagaya nang SpaceX.

yes true, mas malaki pa budget ng US sa ukraine war kesa sa Artemis project

kaya need pa nila ng testing kasi nga di sila sigurado, its not that i dont believe man landed on moon in 1969, just doubtful lang
siguro mean na di kapani-paniwala yung first man on the moon, pero boss sinundan pa ito at umabot na sa 12 ka tao naka punta doon, doubtful ka pa din sa 11 na sumunod?

siguro mean na di kapani-paniwala yung first man on the moon, pero boss sinundan pa ito at umabot na sa 12 ka tao naka punta doon, doubtful ka pa din sa 11 na sumunod?
yes, i doubt all man moon landing from 1969-1972

kahit na pati China merong evidence ng Apollo moon landings boss?

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

nawala na kasi mga ebidensya kaya doubtful talaga ako

kahit naman may magsabi na chinese at russian na totoo, bat naman ako maniniwala agad

nawala na kasi mga ebidensya kaya doubtful talaga ako

kahit naman may magsabi na chinese at russian na totoo, bat naman ako maniniwala agad
evidences lang iyan ni NASA ang nawala boss, pero yung evidences from third parties walang nawala dun boss

evidences lang iyan ni NASA ang nawala boss, pero yung evidences from third parties walang nawala dun boss

di rin ako basta basta maniniwala, kasi yung suit nila gawa ng playtex na gumagawa ng b-r-a, at parang may super power yung suit na yun

could instantly switch between heating and cooling to deal with temperatures
could apparently withstand tiny meteorite “bullets” in NASA’s own words that travel at 50,000 mph

so parang yung suot ni iron man

at saka yang mga andyan sa wiki hindi naman ebidensya na nakarating nga mga tao dyan, kasi mga remnant yan ng rockets at mga hinulog ng rockets ng apollo

lagi din kami may third party audit, at sangayon lagi sila sa gusto naming mangyari, kaya ung sa thrid party ka aasa delikado

gusto ko sana yung ebidencya pero naglaho, baka kinuha ni Thanos kala nya yun yung infinity stones

Last edited:
di rin ako basta basta maniniwala, kasi yung suit nila gawa ng playtex na gumagawa ng b-r-a, at parang may super power yung suit na yun

could instantly switch between heating and cooling to deal with temperatures
could apparently withstand tiny meteorite “bullets” in NASA’s own words that travel at 50,000 mph

so parang yung suot ni iron man

at saka yang mga andyan sa wiki hindi naman ebidensya na nakarating nga mga tao dyan, kasi mga remnant yan ng rockets at mga hinulog ng rockets ng apollo
the suit claims has nothing to do with man landing on moon claims boss, the suit will have different set of evidences boss, at iba rin yung para sa landing claim
lagi din kami may third party audit, at sangayon lagi sila sa gusto naming mangyari, kaya ung sa thrid party ka aasa delikado

gusto ko sana yung ebidencya pero naglaho, baka kinuha ni Thanos kala nya yun yung infinity stones
akala ko kasi boss China is valid source for you

the suit claims has nothing to do with man landing on moon claims boss, the suit will have different set of evidences boss, at iba rin yung para sa landing claim
i stated my reasons for being doubtful that American man landed on moon, that's my reason, a b-r-a company created the most sophisticated space suit in 1969, then evidences of about 700 boxes suddenly missing

i'm speaking about man landing on moon, and that's different form a rocket landing on moon.

akala ko kasi boss China is valid source for you
i never said this

remember I always say the world is full of Lies, I'm a truth seeker

i stated my reasons for being doubtful that American man landed on moon, that's my reason, a b-r-a company created the most sophisticated space suit in 1969, then evidences of about 700 boxes suddenly missing

i'm speaking about man landing on moon, and that's different form a rocket landing on moon.
ah so ginawa mong reason ang suit claims to invalidate the landing claims, di ko kasi makita ang relevance ng suit claims to the landing claims
i never said this

remember I always say the world is full of Lies, I'm a truth seeker
actually it shows that even the enemies of USA supports NASA's claims boss, this is the reason why palaging debunked yung USA liar on landing claims kasi even Russia has evidence din, the very enemies of USA supports the landing claims, until now nanatiling conspiracy ang USA liar claim and the article in Wikipedia remains intact

ah so ginawa mong reason ang suit claims to invalidate the landing claims, di ko kasi makita ang relevance ng suit claims to the landing claims
its a very basic elementary logic, the spacesuit is a very important aspect to consider if you want to land to the surface of the moon, a b-r-a maker making it in 1969 wont make me believe it

actually it shows that even the enemies of USA supports NASA's claims boss, this is the reason why palaging debunked yung USA liar on landing claims kasi even Russia has evidence din, the very enemies of USA supports the landing claims, until now nanatiling conspiracy ang USA liar claim and the article in Wikipedia remains intact

it doesn't prove it, and I'm not convinced, russia can not disprove it now since many people believe it, but there are people there that doesn't believe it, even in other countries, in america there are people that don't believe it, i just hope that in this lifetime truth will come out but maybe it will remain a buried lie

Last edited:
its a very basic elementary logic, the spacesuit is a very important aspect to consider if you want to land to the surface of the moon, a b-r-a maker making it in 1969 wont make me believe it
binasa ko yung Wikipedia about the suit na sinasabi mo boss but it turned out that the story was different from what you claimed

Playtex is the undergarment company operating in the 1930s, then the world war came and the business is losing profits so Playtex created a new division specializing on industrial garments (a new product line) for government and military, this division joined the space suit making competition and their A5L model won NASA's interest, then it was used and failed making early apollo missions fail as well, it was upgraded to A7L model based on the experiences of the failed apollo missions, then apollo 7 was successful until umabot na sa apollo 11 nag land na sa moon

so naka ilang failed missions naman talaga sila boss bago pa na-perfect yung suit, hindi naman rekta successful which for me is nothing magical
it doesn't prove it, and I'm not convinced, russia can not disprove it now since many people believe it, but there are people there that doesn't believe it, even in other countries, in america there are people that don't believe it, i just hope that in this lifetime truth will come out but maybe it will remain a buried lie
russia actually supports boss hehe kaya nga it is very unlikely for the enemies Russia and China to support the USA, i still can't believe that same images captured by different sources is not evidence to you, the next landings where also captured in videos like that of Alan Shepard

anyways, babalik na si NASA in your time, baka sabihin mo na naman nag fake ulet hehe abangan mo talaga dapat iyan

binasa ko yung Wikipedia about the suit na sinasabi mo boss but it turned out that the story was different from what you claimed

Playtex is the undergarment company operating in the 1930s, then the world war came and the business is losing profits so Playtex created a new division specializing on industrial garments (a new product line) for government and military, this division joined the space suit making competition and their A5L model won NASA's interest, then it was used and failed making early apollo missions fail as well, it was upgraded to A7L model based on the experiences of the failed apollo missions, then apollo 7 was successful until umabot na sa apollo 11 nag land na sa moon

so naka ilang failed missions naman talaga sila boss bago pa na-perfect yung suit, hindi naman rekta successful which for me is nothing magical

russia actually supports boss hehe kaya nga it is very unlikely for the enemies Russia and China to support the USA, i still can't believe that same images captured by different sources is not evidence to you, the next landings where also captured in videos like that of Alan Shepard

anyways, babalik na si NASA in your time, baka sabihin mo na naman nag fake ulet hehe abangan mo talaga dapat iyan

well time will tell, sa dami ng sinabi mo di talaga ako maconvince, i guess that makes us different

yes true, mas malaki pa budget ng US sa ukraine war kesa sa Artemis project

Maliit lang pledge nang US sa Ukraine, nasira kasi yung plano nang Russia na mag kalat nang disinformation war.

17504.jpeg
main-qimg-0caf364c54711fa6462e7c13099ae20b

Maliit lang pledge nang US sa Ukraine, nasira kasi yung plano nang Russia na mag kalat nang disinformation war.

17504.jpeg
main-qimg-0caf364c54711fa6462e7c13099ae20b

ewan ko lang kung alam mo magbasa ng chart, maski yang 25billion dyan di naman totoo, haha

kaya im sure di mo rin alam magkano na gastos ng US sa ukraine mula 2008 until now

sige balikan natin itong thread mo next year to discuss Artemis II results hehe

yes, im sure this year 2023 at next year 2024 hindi pa makakapaglapag ng tao dyan sa Moon yang NASA

Last edited:
ewan ko lang kung alam mo magbasa ng chart, maski yang 25billion dyan di naman totoo, haha

kaya im sure di mo rin alam magkano na gastos ng US sa ukraine mula 2008 until now
so anu pala yung mga totoong data neto boss?
yes, im sure this year 2023 at next year 2024 hindi pa makakapaglapag ng tao dyan sa Moon yang NASA
pero the fact na this time Artemis 2 pa lang meron nang landing as compared to the 1960s in which Apollo 11 na nagkaroon ng landing means mas naging easier para sa kanila this time ang mag landing sa Moon, thereby opposing your claim na mas easier in the past

Back