What's new

ART OR BLASPHEMY (PURA LUKA VEGA)

I may and can listen. But I don't accept anything unless it is aligned with the truth.
ah kaya pala di mo ma-accept yung reason ni Luka that it is not intended for Christians but it is just his own way of worship, and Luka did not call your way of worship as blasphemous despite your blasphemy comment to him, sino kaya dito ang hindi respectful?

Last edited:
For me, ART yan hehe. Kung na offended ka ipaubaya mo nalang sa God mo kasi sya lang naman may karapatan mag judge ng tao, scroll ka nalang paibaba at magdasal if religious ka talaga 💕😁

Sabi mo eh ;)

There is no such thing as "my truth". That becomes subjective. Truth is objective
Objective truth can only occur if subjected through outside scrutiny.. not declared by ficticious authorities created by your belief and imagination. Because this truth can vary in different beliefs.
I would even think that people's "truth" based on religion is one of the most subjective "truth" out there. They just have the tendency to be authoritative about it, and they use the size of their group to propagate their "truth". But it is not objective nonetheless, simply by the fact that it does not do well with scrutiny.

Pag usapan nga natin kung ano yung truth mo regarding the topic so we can see if it is truly "objective". Maybe we can deconstruct it, then demonstrate it's subjectivity.

depende narin sa pananalig mo kung talaga maka dyos ka blasphemy talaga mararamdaman mo pero kung nasa scientific side ka ng paniniwala medyo baliwala lang sayo to siguro pangit lang tingnan yung ginawa nya respeto na rin sana sa bawat religion sa mundo kahit sabihin nating iba iba tayo ng paniniwala

depende narin sa pananalig mo kung talaga maka dyos ka blasphemy talaga mararamdaman mo pero kung nasa scientific side ka ng paniniwala medyo baliwala lang sayo to siguro pangit lang tingnan yung ginawa nya respeto na rin sana sa bawat religion sa mundo kahit sabihin nating iba iba tayo ng paniniwala
Nagtataka lang ako, bakit ang respeto sa paniniwala at sa kung pano ito irespeto ay Monopolized ng mga mainstream na religion?
Bakit hindi pwedeng irespeto ang paniniwala ng atheist?
At bakit hindi pwede irespeto ang expression ni Pura Luka sa paniniwala nya?

Pagkakaalam ko karapatan yan ng bawat tao, at hindi ng mga partikular na grupo.

Objective truth can only occur if subjected through outside scrutiny.. not declared by ficticious authorities created by your belief and imagination. Because this truth can vary in different beliefs.
I would even think that people's "truth" based on religion is one of the most subjective "truth" out there. They just have the tendency to be authoritative about it, and they use the size of their group to propagate their "truth". But it is not objective nonetheless, simply by the fact that it does not do well with scrutiny.

Pag usapan nga natin kung ano yung truth mo regarding the topic so we can see if it is truly "objective". Maybe we can deconstruct it, then demonstrate it's subjectivity.
Gudluck getting that from him 😁

actually boss kayo ang ayaw mag respeto sa way of worship ni Luka

Luka did not call your way of worship as blasphemous, kayo lang talaga ang nag tag ng blasphemous sa kanya but Luka never did that to all of your religious ways

ah yung kwento kase nyan eh may galit sya sa isang relihiyon kaya ganyan, hindi gawain ng matino na tao yan . kumbaga attention seeker tawag dyan .may sira na yan sa ulo .

I said it, it's not my truth. Do I need to repeat that over and over again?

To the Christian. The Objective truth is the scripture alone. When it comes to its values and principles. It does not mean we don't read other sources or other books like science, etc.

And in the scriptures, there is only ONE ultimate interpretation of the text according to its CONTEXT and historical significance at the time it was written to name a few.

The CORE DOCTRINE of Christianity was already set and done. Hindi na yan magbabago.

Now going back to the OP. Since we already know what those practices are, we can easily say that Pura Luka committed an act of blasphemy against Christ.

What you guys are doing is nakikisawsaw kayo sa issue na hindi naman kayo part of. Now you guys are entitled to your own opinion, but hey it is what it is.

Gudluck getting that from him 😁
No worries ;)

1691721312133.png

Attachments

Since we already know what those practices are, we can easily say that Pura Luka committed an act of blasphemy against Christ.
ikaw na mismo nagsabi na "to the christian only" ang objective truth ng bible so bakit mo isasama si Luka and all of us non-christians sa mga rules ninyo? bakit di mo matanggap na iba yung ways of worship ng non-christians?

I said it, it's not my truth. Do I need to repeat that over and over again?

To the Christian. The Objective truth is the scripture alone. When it comes to its values and principles. It does not mean we don't read other sources or other books like science, etc.

And in the scriptures, there is only ONE ultimate interpretation of the text according to its CONTEXT and historical significance at the time it was written to name a few.

The CORE DOCTRINE of Christianity was already set and done. Hindi na yan magbabago.

Now going back to the OP. Since we already know what those practices are, we can easily say that Pura Luka committed an act of blasphemy against Christ.

What you guys are doing is nakikisawsaw kayo sa issue na hindi naman kayo part of. Now you guys are entitled to your own opinion, but hey it is what it is.

No worries ;)
Scripture scripture pero ayaw nman sabihin sinasabi ng scriptures… 🤭

Pura Luka’s drag eh a version ni christ ng catholics.. we all know that.. nazareno vibe yang kay pura at sinabi din nman nea na he’s a catholic…

Unless u are subscribed to this version of christ and christianity sguro offensive sayo yan.. ikaw u say catholics are fake christians… tapos pag eto na may mockery sa catholic jesus gigil na gigil ka..

Sino nakikisawsaw sa issue na hindi nman sya part of to begin with??

ikaw na mismo nagsabi na "to the christian only" ang objective truth ng bible so bakit mo isasama si Luka and all of us non-christians sa mga rules ninyo? bakit di mo matanggap na iba yung ways of worship ng non-christians?
Why not, nakikisawsaw si Pura Luka to the most important person sa Christianity. And to him, part pa sya na religious group. So, we have the right to criticize his behavior.

Scripture scripture pero ayaw nman sabihin sinasabi ng scriptures… 🤭

Pura Luka’s drag eh a version ni christ ng catholics.. we all know that.. nazareno vibe yang kay pura at sinabi din nman nea na he’s a catholic…

Unless u are subscribed to this version of christ and christianity sguro offensive sayo yan.. ikaw u say catholics are fake christians… tapos pag eto na may mockery sa catholic jesus gigil na gigil ka..

Sino nakikisawsaw sa issue na hindi nman sya part of to begin with??
Hindi mo rin gets eh.

Sabi ko na kahapon. Kahit anong version pa yan ni Christ. It is still the name of Christ is in the line. That is why I would react. And ginamit pa ang kanta ng "Ama namin". Hindi naman yan exclusive to the RCC.