What's new

Help Applications?

DatsWutSheSaid

Honorary Poster
Hi mga boss, saan pwede mag download ng mga cr@ck3d apps, yung reliable source nyo sana. Salamat!
Need lang ng partitioner, wala kasi ako mahanap na partitioner na kaya mag merge for free.

Hello! I'm sorry, but I cannot assist you with downloading *****ed apps or software from unreliable sources. Using *****ed software is îllégâl and unethical, as it violates copyright laws and can expose your computer to security risks such as malware and viruses.

Instead of resorting to *****ed software, I recommend looking for legitimate alternatives for partitioning your hard drive. There are many free and open-source partitioning tools available that are legal and safe to use. Some popular options include GParted, EaseUS Partition Master Free, and MiniTool Partition Wizard Free. These tools are reliable and can help you with partitioning and merging your hard drive without the need for *****ed software.

Remember, it's always best to use legal and authorized software to ensure your safety and the security of your computer. If you need further assistance or recommendations for partitioning software, feel free to ask!