What's new

Closed ¿any other alternative to solve status 302?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menorah

Enthusiast
Hi guys, first of all congratulations for this great community and I apologize in advance if I do not write in Indonesian / Tagalog since my native language is Spanish and my second language is English.

I am from Argentina and recently I got into this "free internet" and I have had good results, but still there are things that I do not understand and I would like you to explain it to me (in English, if it is not too much trouble)

First of all, many times I get the error 302 Moved Temporarily and 302 Found with my mobile operator. To connect, I automatically use the "instan_split" mode to get the status "200 connection established" and thus surf the internet.

Still and due to the constant changes of my mobile operator, I was wondering if there is any other alternative to connect through status "302 Found" or "302 Moved Temporarily".

It is worth mentioning that the method I use to get "internet free", I apply it to a chip with no balance, since when I do not have the balance to browse the internet my mobile operator (Personal Argentina) automatically redirects me to a page to load the credit (masinternet. personal.com.ar) that I use as "host bug".

I currently use SVL Injector + NMDVPN with the following configuration:

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

As I said before, this method works well for me, but I have the feeling that it will last a short time and that is why I prefer to prevent it.

Because of this, I wonder what other alternatives I can execute when I encounter status 302.

Greetings from Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.