What's new

Closed Antenna for huawei b315s - 938(globe home broadband)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alukxs

Addict
Reaction
Hi Everyone!

I'm currently using Huawei B315s-938 under Globe's 1299 LTE Home Broadband and the LTE signal wasn't that good if I placed the modem inside our house so EXTERNAL ANTENNA is what I'm thinking that can help my situation. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys!

Hey Ts! We have the same modem, I used this for atleast two months I think and it has a good signal as usual same with my modem MF283+ before, my download speed can reach up to 4mbps with External Antenna via IDM (not planned or subscribed to globe broadband at all) I only used HTTP Injector on my pc and shadowsocks before. I really recommended for you to use Antenna so it can boost your surfing experience. I never used this modem without external antenna so I don't know if the signal were the same, maybe it should be in your location or in your house if it's not open (your house can't receive signal due to fully covered by the kisame haha) then probably that's the case, while mine, the tower of globe is in the other barangay, so it's not really far from us to get an stable signal.

cristhe****** Yes, we actually place it on the second floor outside the terrace so i can get a better signal which everyone from outside can see it and might try to s†éál the device.

So yeah, EXTERNAL ANTENNA is the best solution, I just ordered from lazada a Mimo Antenna(see attached file) and hoping someone from here can testify that using this kind of EXTERNAL ANTENNA can really improve the signal. Thanks

Attachments

cristhe****** Yes, we actually place it on the second floor outside the terrace so i can get a better signal which everyone from outside can see it and might try to s†éál the device.

So yeah, EXTERNAL ANTENNA is the best solution, I just ordered from lazada a Mimo Antenna(see attached file) and hoping someone from here can testify that using this kind of EXTERNAL ANTENNA can really improve the signal. Thanks
We need the advice of our expert moderator here, my idol secretaccount! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
cristhe****** Thanks for referring me to the expert! Glad they are really approachable! :D

Sir secretaccount, currently located at Brgy. Bagbag, Novaliches, Quezon City near Quirino highway. I don't what MIMO ANTENNA to buy because there are these different GAIN like 9dbi, 18dbi and 35dbi. I don't know which of these is better for my Huawei B315s-938..

Thanks guys! I've really appreciated your responses! :D

Try to rotate the antenna, check the SINR if it is changing, the higher SINR much better, it must be facing directly to the location where globe tower is.

fejris13, but i'm currently looking for a good antenna, I don't have an external atenna yet. I can decide between these 3 differect MIMO Antenna - 9db, 18dbi or 35 dbi. Any suggestion? Thanks :)

If your location is close to the tower, they will no longer give outdoor antenna, but if the readings has failed, they should give you one. Try 18dbi.

It is Globe's 1299 GO FAST 10mbps 150gb Data. I only get 3 bars signal, and get 7mbps speed during 1am-6am then about 1.5mbps the wholeday. But when I try to use a pocket wifi LTE using a prepaid sim and get some walk near the highway i got full bar signal and a speed of 7mbps to 10mbps.. So I suspect that i need an Antenna to get more signal for my Home Broadband. They didn't give me an antenna. They didn't even tell me that they can offer for it.

It is Globe's 1299 GO FAST 10mbps 150gb Data. I only get 3 bars signal, and get 7mbps speed during 1am-6am then about 1.5mbps the wholeday. But when I try to use a pocket wifi LTE using a prepaid sim and get some walk near the highway i got full bar signal and a speed of 7mbps to 10mbps.. So I suspect that i need an Antenna to get more signal for my Home Broadband. They didn't give me an antenna. They didn't even tell me that they can offer for it.
The price 1299, is it the plan or just the modem only.... Because I also want to buy that modem.

alukxs

Did you buy an outdoor antenna? If yes, what specific antenna and did it help? I have the same prepaid wifi as well and I only have one bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.