What's new

Help Ano po best laptop for 60k

darknote187

Honorary Poster
hello mga boss pang gaming at work since fan ako ng asus products isa sa mga pinag pipilian ko yung rog strix na may 3050 gpu ano pa ba ma rerecommend nyo thanks

Hello! If you're a fan of ASUS products and looking for a laptop that's suitable for both gaming and work, the ASUS ROG Strix with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 GPU is definitely a good choice. However, there are other laptops within your budget that you might want to consider as well.

One alternative option is the Acer Predator Helios 300. It's equipped with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 GPU, which offers better performance compared to the RTX 3050. The Helios 300 also comes with a 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and a fast refresh rate display, making it a great gaming and work laptop.

Another option is the MSI GP66 Leopard. This laptop features an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU, which is even more powerful than the RTX 3060. It also has an Intel Core i7 processor and a high refresh rate display, making it suitable for gaming and demanding work tasks.

Both the Acer Predator Helios 300 and MSI GP66 Leopard offer excellent performance and are capable of handling gaming and work tasks smoothly. Ultimately, the choice depends on your personal preferences, budget, and specific requirements. I recommend checking the detailed specifications and reviews of each laptop to make an informed decision.