What's new

Closed Ano maganda programming language pagaralan ngayon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nagwork na po kasi ako bilang QA Tester pero hindi ko masyado passion ang Documentation gusto ko sana mag change career bilang Programmer kaso di ko alam san akko magsisimula

Kung saan ka comfortable mag learn. It won't matter if behind ka sa trend, as long you know the basic, "how to solve a problem" programming ay di lang codes, problem-solving yan gamit yung language na prefer mo.

I hope you this will help you get started.

***web design/development***
- PHP and Javascript
- (Nice to have: Java or C#)

***embedded programming (hardware programming)***
- C and C++
- (Nice to have: Python)

***Microsoft Web Development***
- C#, Visual Basic (.NET)

***Server Side Programming***
- Java
- (Nice to have: PHP, Ruby, C++, Python)

***game programming***
- c and c++
- (Nice to have: Java, C#)
- (Nice to have for browser games: Javascript with HTML5 CSS3, SQL)

***Unity Game Programming***
- c#

***Android App Programming***
- Java

***Apple App Programming***
- Swift

Last edited:
Bakit papsy ano ba ang gusto mong gawin? Each of them has its own strengths and weaknesses.

Ano gusto mo web development, android development, game development, or what?

DART is language of the future in terms of mobile app developing dahil instead na mag hire ang ga companies ng two teams one for android and one for ios mag hihire nlang sila ng 1 DART team kasi Dart kaya mag produce ng kahit na ano sa dalawang OS but for now hindi pa widely used ang DART pero magandang laguage yun kung ang balak mo ay maging app developer

Anong gusto mo gawing? Jan ka mag be-base para maka pili ng programming language. Kung gusto mo ng Data Scientist, A.I, Machine Learning. Mag Python ka. Kung gusto ko ng Fullstack Web Developer. In my opinion mas ok ang NodeJS.

Kinda hard to say tho.
How many years are you working as QA? The numbers can affect your chances to change career. Unless you're one of those who do Automated Testing.

Another question is
Can you accept entry level role?

You see if you are working as QA for sometime you must already have some decent pay that is higher than entry level programmers. If you really want to pursue it then you must accept that you'll start from scratch again.

Anyway, The easiest way to get into industry is web development.

There are a lot of choices here, NodeJS, C# Net Core or standard, Java Spring, RoR.
But here in philippines C# and NodeJS are popular and honestly one of the most outsource here, followed only by Java which giant tech here are using (Fujitsu etc)

Then another question will rise, at what time frame do you want to change career? Is it asap?
If so then go for NodeJS, its more in demand right now , but I can see some decline in 2 to 3 years due to its popularity.
Once you pick it up learn the Data Structures, Design Patterns and best practices. And also other PL in future because I'll tell you Javascript will be flooded with talent in future, so higher pay will be hard to get, at least here in the Philippines unless you're really good.

I guess a good starting point is to learn how to create API using Javascript, once completed try to take it to next level using Typescript with TDD. If your Front end guy then learn Webpack, babel or atleast one SPA Framework (React, Angular as high market share but Vue is behind with Svellete being the new guy).

Also go for small to medium start up company, They most likely hire young guns and you'll get experience the (hell jk! peace) real world here. Nothing beats the hard earned battle tested learned knowledge.

Also a lot is encouraging to go full stack but I'm kinda disagree with that, master one thing first before exploring others. Half baked knowledge is no good. But as you go into industry, you'll eventually be able to use multiple PL

Thats the time this quote will be true, (atleast for me)
“A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one.”

I wish you good luck on your battle :D
TheNetNinja Channel is good, he's a cool and goddamn good teacher!

Status
Not open for further replies.