Status
Not open for further replies.

IM Smash

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Kailan Ipinanganak si Jesus?

Ang sagot ng Bibliya
Hindi sinasabi ng Bibliya ang espesipikong petsa ng kapanganakan ni Jesu-Kristo, gaya ng ipinakikita ng sumusunod na mga reperensiya:

Read more: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

In Islam, ʿĪsā ibn Maryam (Arabic: عِيسَى ٱبْنُ مَرْيَمَ‎, lit. 'Jesus, son of Mary'), or Jesus, is the penultimate prophet and messenger of God (Allah) and the Messiah, who was sent to guide the Children of Israel with a new revelation: Injīl (Arabic for "gospel").[1][2]

Prophet
ʿĪsā
عِيسَىٰ
Jesus
Peace be upon Him
Isa (Jesus)1.png
Jesus' name in Islamic calligraphy followed by Peace be upon him
Born
c. 3 BCE
Judea, Roman Empire
Disappeared
c. 30–33 CE
Gethsemane, Jerusalem, Roman Empire
Predecessor
Yahya (John the Baptist)
Successor
Muhammad
Parent(s)
Maryam (Mary) [mother]
Relatives
Zakariyya (Zechariah)
Yahya
As in the Christian New Testament, the Quran (the central religious text of Islam) describes Jesus as the Messiah (al-Masih in Arabic), born of a ******, performing miracles, accompanied by disciples, rejected by the Jewish establishment, and being raised to heaven.[3] The Quran differs in denying Jesus was crucified or died on the cross, and especially in rejecting the divinity of Jesus as God incarnate, or the Son of God.[3][a]

The significance of Jesus in Islam is reflected in his being mentioned in the Quran in 93 verses with various titles attached such as "Son of Mary" and other relational terms, mentioned directly and indirectly, over 187 times.[5][6][7][8][8][9] He is thus one of the most mentioned people in the Quran by reference; 25 times by the name Isa, third-person 48 times, first-person 35 times, and the rest as titles and attributes.[note 1][note 2][10][note 3]

The Quran and most hadiths (testimonial reports) mention Jesus to have been born a "pure boy" (without sin) to Mary (مريم) as the result of ******al conception, similar to the event of the Annunciation in Christianity.[5][11][12] The Quran denies Jesus as a deity (god) in several verses, including one (Q.5:116) quoting And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.[3] According to the Quran, he was neither crucified nor raised from the dead, but rather was saved by God.[13] (Although the earliest Islamic traditions and exegesis quote somewhat conflicting reports regarding a death and its length, most Muslims believe that Jesus only appeared to be crucified and was instead raised alive to heaven).[14][15] In Islam, Jesus is believed to have been the precursor to the Islamic prophet Muhammad.[16][17] Over the centuries, Muslim writers have referenced other miracles like casting out demons, having borrowed from some heretical pre-Islamic sources, and from canonical sources as legends about Jesus were expanded.[17]

Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is also called a Muslim, as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path". In Islamic eschatology, Jesus returns in a Second Coming to fight the Al-Masih ad-Dajjal or "False Messiah" and establish peace on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.