What's new

Trivia Ang linaw sa bible, bakit may mga sumasamba pa din sa diyos-diyosan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sa paniniwala nmn namin, hnd kami sumasamba sa rebulto o kng anong tawag jan, iniidolo lang namin sila

Bro ito sagot oh

In John 14:28, Jesus says, "The Father is greater than I." For many, this statement seems obvious: Jesus is not God. But is this really what our Lord was saying?

In Catholic theology, this text can be understood in two ways. First, being "greater" than another does not have to mean one is essentially different from the other, as when we say a man is essentially distinct from an animal. Greatness can refer to one person functioning in a greater way quantitatively, qualitatively, or even relationally in comparison to another without there being an essential distinction. For example, Matthew 11:11 tells us there has never "risen among [men] a greater than John the Baptist: yet he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he." John is not something other than human because he is said to be greater than certain other people. All human beings share the same nature; therefore, they are absolutely equal in dignity.

Similarly, the Father can be said to be greaterthan the Son pertaining to their relation within the inner life of God, but not with respect to their shared nature as being fully and equally God. The Father alone is the first principle of life in the Godhead; thus, the Catechism of the Catholic Church can say, in paragraph 246: "Everything that belongs to the Father, except being Father, the Son has also eternally from the Father, from whom he is eternally born . . ." (emphasis added). In this sense, the Father can be said to be greater than the Son relationally, while they are absolutely equal with regard to their essence as God.

Another—and perhaps simpler—way one can legitimately interpret this text is to point out that John 14:28 seems to be emphasizing the humanity of Christ. Thus, because Jesus is fully man, it would be appropriate to say the Father would be greater than the Son. The entire verse reads: "You heard me say to you, ‘I go away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I."

Jesus was emphasizing here and in previous verses his impending death, resurrection, and departure from the apostles. This would apply to his humanity most particularly. Thus, the same Jesus who can say, "I and the Father are one" in John 10:30—as God—can say, "The Father is greater than I" in John 14:28—as man.

Maganda rito sir,hinihimay eh.

"while they are absolutely equal with regard to their essence as God."

Nandoon na tayo kaya sila ay equal dahil sa essence ng pagiging Dios nila,magkaiba sila ng persona iba yong Ama sa Anak, iba yong Anak sa Ama, pero bakit ang turo sa trinity ang kapangyarihan nila ay pantay walang pag-uungusan.

Kung ihahambing natin sa tao,equal kayo ng ama mo sa essence na parihas kayo tao.pero kahit sino tanungin mo rito mas mataas parin ang kapangyarihan ng Ama mo kaysa sayo bilang anak.

Paano nyo ito sir ire-reconcile...

isip din bakit kayu lang na relehiyon na pwedi magkaroon ng four wives? bato2 sa langit ang matamaan wag magalit

pinapatay nila ang muslim na terrorist hindi yung hindi terrorist na muslim hays
so pag muslim ay nagdepensa terrorist na kaagad ,,my common sense kaba!?

There's no god bro.

At saka sir,saan galing yong bigbang,anong ginamit na mga sangkap para mabuo sya,at saan galing yong sangkap.bakit ang kalawakan perpekto ang paglitaw?

Parang ganito sir,maniniwala ba kayo na kusang lumitaw ang bahay nyo at sasabihin nyong walang gumawa dyan basta lang yan sumulpot.ginastusan nyo po yan diba?kaya nabuo yong bahay nyo dahil kinumpleto nyo yong materyales.

Yong kalawakan pa kaya?

Jesus the son of Almighty God, Died on the Cross. what do you mean who died again? He died only once. Do you know AMA namin?

check the image sir..
hindi ko sinabing namatay na naman..

tinatanong ko.. kung sinu namatay dun sa text sa image na nilagay ko..

and If trinity is true.. kung namatay ang God the son.. dba dapat namatay din yung God the father..?

John 3:16-17
16For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 18Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.…

Relationship ng Ama sa anak. Kung Si Almighty God ay isang Diyos? eh di ang Anak Niya rin ay isang Diyos. Simpleng Logic. Nagkatawang Tao lang Siya. Huwag lang tayo mag rely sa isa passage sa Bible, Saliksikin nating mabuti. And Hingi ka po ng Guidance sa Holy Spirit para maintindihan mo po ito:)

kung si Duterte ay presidente.. yung anak din ba nya presidente?
kung si Queen Elizabeth ang Reyna ng England.. automatic ba na Hari ang Anak nya? hindi diba?
dumadaan muna sa pagiging "Prinsipe" bago italang maging "Hari".
common sense lang din po..

kung si Duterte ay presidente.. yung anak din ba nya presidente?
kung si Queen Elizabeth ang Reyna ng England.. automatic ba na Hari ang Anak nya? hindi diba?
dumadaan muna sa pagiging "Prinsipe" bago italang maging "Hari".
common sense lang din po..

Manganganak ba ang kalabaw ng leon?mamununga ba ang santol ng mangga?
Eh pag ang Dios ang nanganak... ano? Dapat ginagamitan din ito ng common sense.. Peace sayo... Sir.

Nasa Bible na ang sagot, kung bakit masama ang gumawa ng mga larawan ng kahit anomang nilalang sa mundo at sasambahin ito na parang dyos
Ang Dios ay hindi nangangailangan sa atin ng kahit anumang bagay kasi siya rin naman ang may-ari ng lahat ng bagay

Manganganak ba ang kalabaw ng leon?mamununga ba ang santol ng mangga?
Eh pag ang Dios ang nanganak... ano? Dapat ginagamitan din ito ng common sense.. Peace sayo... Sir.

so sinasabi din na dahil ginawa ng Dios ang mga anghel.. ang sinasabing ang tao ay anak ng Dios.. Dios din lahat yun?

There's 8000 - 12000 gods who have been worshiped. Do you really think that yours is the real one?

-AtheistR
1200px-Atheismsymbol_endorsed_by_AAI.svg.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back