What's new

Closed Ang Kristo ba ay Tao O Dios??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tao sya pinakamaimpluwensyang tao na nabuhay sa mundo.. Hindi sya Diyos kundi Anak ng Diyos.. Basahin Mateo 16:16.

Si Hesus =messenger/prophet ay Tao
Ang Kristo =messiah/mula sa Diyos ay Espiritu

Ang Hesu-kristo ay Ang Espiritu ng Diyos na isinilang ayon sa laman(flesh), sa katauhan nga ni Hesus

Diyos na nagkatawang Tao.

Validated by these people sa bible.

1. PROPHET ISAIAH CALLED JESUS CHRIST GOD

Isaiah 9 verse 6
For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty GOD , Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

2. APOSTLE THOMAS SAID THIS WHEN HE MET CHRIST RIGHT AFTER RESURRECTION

John 20 verse 28
Thomas answered and said to Him, My LORD and my GOD

3. APOSTLE JOHN SAID THIS IN THE BIBLE

John 1 verse 1-3
In the beginning was the Word (Jesus Christ) , and the Word was with God, and the WORD was GOD .
He was in the beginning with God.
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. (JESUS BEING THE CREATOR)

4. APOSTLE PAUL CALLED JESUS CHRIST GOD

Philippians 2 verse 6-7
...who, although He existed in the form of GOD , did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.

5. APOSTLE PETER CALLED HIM GOD

2 Peter 1 verse 1
Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours, by the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ:

6. EVEN THE FATHER GOD CALLED JESUS CHRIST GOD

Hebrews 1 verse 8
About the SON ,however, GOD said, "Your kingdom, O GOD , will last forever and ever!

7. JESUS HIMSELF CLAIMED HE IS GOD

John 13 verse 19
From now on I am telling you before it comes to pass, so that when it does occur, you may believe that I AM WHO I AM .

WHAT IS THE CONNECTION OF THAT TO GOD ?
I AM WHO I AM IS:

Exodus 3 verse 13-14
Then Moses said to God, "Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you.' Now they may say to me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?"
GOD said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM ; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.'"

8. IN REVELATIONS, WHERE JOHN SAW JESUS CHRIST, THIS WAS WRITTEN

Revelation 1 verse 17-18
When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I AM the ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.

NOTICE THE I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA WHICH IS CONNECTED TO:

Revelation 1 verse 8
I AM the ALPHA AND THE OMEGA , says the LORD GOD , "who is and who was and who is to come, the ALMIGHTY."

SA SECRETE DOCTREN JUSES IS A THIEF AND A SERVANT........... HES A HARD HEADED. AND LOVE HIS FAMILY........... HES WEAKNESS. IS, PITYNESS. HE CANT DO DECIDING FOR 142 PERSON AT A TIME. WHILE THE INURACTANT, YOU CALLED AS PAST NO PRESENT FUTURE AND DELICASY EXPERIMENT OR EXPERIANCE YOU CALL CONCIENCES MOLDS YOU LIFE DEPENDS HOW YOU REACT WITH UNDERSTAND YOUR NATURE AND CAPACITY.

Diyos siya kasi ginawa siya ng ama niyang diyos. yung katawan ang tao pero yung nasa loob nun o espiritu ay diyos.kaya diyos talaga siya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back