What's new

Closed Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 stock firmware for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 / Duos I9082i smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dezaster

Forum Guru
Reaction
Samsung-Galaxy-Grand-duos-I9082-MobiHubby.jpg

Download Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 stock firmware for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 / Duos I9082i smartphone from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Download earlier firmware from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Download any other Samsung firmware from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Firmware main points
Archive identify: SAMSUNG_I9082_4.1.2_20160322
Symbol: SAMSUNG_I9082_SJJL_ROM_20160322B
Archive record measurement: 399 MB
Platform: Broadcom BCM28155
Construct quantity: bbaffinvezn-consumer 4.1.2 JZO54K I9082iZNAMF1 unlock-keys

Warning: Please don’t replace firmware until you understand what you’re doing, you in point of fact need it or it’s completely important. Firmware updates would possibly once in a while have dangerous effects, like bricking your tool, briefly or completely. The firmware replace procedure is completed totally at your personal possibility. Ahead of making an attempt to replace the firmware, again up your knowledge.

Don’t leave out any of our long run video tutorials, practice us on YøùTùbé. Like us on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Upload us for your circles on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Watch our photograph albums on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Subscribe now to our You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Credits : AppMarsh

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back