What's new

Closed Almost 5gb na ang nagamit pero nakaka-surf pa rin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hustinyano A

Honorary Poster
Reaction
I do not know how it happened but I registered the promo "GS50" yesterday and I am still not running out of data. I have already downloaded Unity and I was able to download it twice because of the update and still, I did not ran out of data. I was using some random VPN I found and I don't know if there's a connection between that or not.

99da8d2a0dcc589bdd2f8d3d5d1c4d40-full.png

cbMNm80

Last edited:
Good. How is it? do you have a load before you try GS50? what promo load did you used recently after GS50?

Good. How is it? do you have a load before you try GS50? what promo load did you used recently after GS50?
I don't use this sim much, only when I plan to register Surf Promos. The last promo I registered before this was also GS50 three weeks ago, i think. I only had 50PHP load when I registered it. I inserted the card inside our router which we had 3 years ago. This did not happen the last time I registered GS. I ran out of Data before and can only open YøùTùbé until it expired.

I don't use this sim much, only when I plan to register Surf Promos. The last promo I registered before this was also GS50 three weeks ago, i think. I only had 50PHP load when I registered it. I inserted the card inside our router which we had 3 years ago. This did not happen the last time I registered GS. I ran out of Data before and can only open yôutubê until it expired.
oh, i get it. wow, your sim was already bug, nice. take good care of your sim then dont share your prefix number to others to maintain your sim bugged.

sa sobrang daming tricks sa gs bug naubos na load ko mag kakaibang tricks di nag work sa sim ko 0927 prefix ko :(

Status
Not open for further replies.