What's new

Android App AI Powered Search Engine/Browser - You.com (Must have Browser)

MarkRob06

Forum Veteran
Solutions
Reaction

Information:​

Tired of your search engine feeding you the results it wants you to see? With You.com Search Engine & Browser, you control your search – your sources, privacy, and time. Choose the sources you want to see and how private you want to be.​

What you’ll love about You.com Search Engine & Browser
• You.com offers private search: no ads, tracking or data sharing in any mode.
• Create an account to personalize your search engine with 150+ apps like StackOverflow, Medium, Twitter to more.
• Choose how you want to search the web: private search or personal search mode.
• In personal mode, cutting-edge technology surfaces your favorite apps at the top of your search results, saving you time.
• In private mode, access zero-trace private search where nothing is stored.
• In either mode, You.com Search Engine & Browser displays results from the web and 100s of independent apps to show you every slice of the internet and find the highest quality results.
• The multi-dimensional interface with horizontal and vertical scrolling lets you discover more in less time.
• New app categories (developer, recipe, learning, how-to, and more) are always being added, so you can expand your knowledge.​

You.com Search Engine & Browser lets you search it all — Download today!​

Add You.com Search Engine & Browser to your shortcuts bar to find more online.​

To learn more about You.com, visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Questions/support? Contact us at mobileapp@you.com

Loving the app? Please leave a 5-star rating.​

Additional info:

The browser app supports extensions
You can use it on any platform simply by searching you.com on any browser​

Download Here on Playstore

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Mirror link​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshots:
bGZJM2bkfk6C_mdoz0RxQuo8QvXM6xtfZos_odNaDiZSep47JKfIBFCVPSAzQRL5LV4=w2560-h1440-rw
QUDcnEGUXKIer6Nqb4AcXrV7oy4ETumlH5wFHgmKmGtEfnBAwM2NvOv8Wk2WpSsrKKQ=w2560-h1440-rw
BPESOSq96HxZdCJQt-ngtsI3MaiwKxycN9izsCaxmtbEl7o0vXAxTS9WdViaP-okXgc=w2560-h1440-rw
d5_bsl-iH8fQG4sHvUkUcx5wLmKgywFf7JkWxxxTVCIxTOSfyvoAegzPRcDUVMzNYHw1=w2560-h1440-rw
g9jJxI17b3P_7x4oGUvM53k6F4ZGeRQbfgHjjQmP2tBVW5_GRLhHUMYLeLqfG2ywtGa5=w2560-h1440-rw
pNeM55Krt-NsPHhj19G1ZX0f9NGZA0rqOh3x6TUezowddiA8A6uTNfgMtzKbkil4ujEZ=w2560-h1440-rw
CBZUlSaQC1PTtZQ5_Y954QFcQMRf5kK5V6t95zoHonS2xdVV23gjdnplpP5WL4yQG5SG=w2560-h1440-rw

Disclaimer:
I do not own this application or tool. I'm just here to share it, but you're free to support the developer. The tool/application's working capability and other issues depend on keeping the project alive by the author. Use it at your own risk.

Big credits to this thread for the info​

Thanks! xwx

Last edited:
Chatgpt parin
agreed pero this app have different function such as a browser unlike chatgpt
no openai bots have I questioned and answered that they are more advance than chatgpt except for chatsonic
might be a good info btw

thanks lod support
keep sharing
thanks lods
Keep sharing
Support TS. Thanks!
Welcome my dudes!

What's the special features bro? better than brave?
in terms of modernity
yes (cuz of the implementation of AI Chat)
not sure if brave supports extensions
in my opinion a browser always have the upper hand if it supports extensions
both claims to be a secure and private browser, though
I can't provide any more details than this
try to compare it by installing (this is not a ρáíd advertising XDDDD)

in terms of modernity
yes (cuz of the implementation of AI Chat)
not sure if brave supports extensions
in my opinion a browser always have the upper hand if it supports extensions
both claims to be a secure and private browser, though
I can't provide any more details than this
try to compare it by installing (this is not a ρáíd advertising XDDDD)
lezgo...

Back