What's new

Help Adding criteria

Trident_muh

Eternal Poster
Hello, I have a formula here that has 2 Criteria which is Master1 and Master2. I would like to add another one which is Master3, can you help me compose the formula base on the formula that I gave.

Formula:
=IF(OR(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("Master1",'Recharge Backend'!$G$2:$G$9999)),ISNUMBER(SEARCH("Master2",'Recharge Backend'!$G$2:$G$9999))),'Recharge Backend'!$D2&" "&'Recharge Backend'!$A2&" "&'Recharge Backend'!$B2&" "&'Recharge Backend'!$R2&" "&'Recharge Backend'!$F2,"")

Solution
Sure! To add another criteria, you can extend the OR function in the existing formula. Here's the modified formula with the additional criteria "Master3":

=IF(OR(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("Master1",'Recharge Backend'!$G$2:$G$9999)), ISNUMBER(SEARCH("Master2",'Recharge Backend'!$G$2:$G$9999)), ISNUMBER(SEARCH("Master3",'Recharge Backend'!$G$2:$G$9999))), 'Recharge Backend'!$D2&" "&'Recharge Backend'!$A2&" "&'Recharge Backend'!$B2&" "&'Recharge Backend'!$R2&" "&'Recharge Backend'!$F2, "")

In this modified formula, the OR function checks if any of the three criteria (Master1, Master2, or Master3) is found in the range 'Recharge Backend'!$G$2:$G$9999. If any of the criteria is found, it will return the desired combination of values from the...
Sure! To add another criteria, you can extend the OR function in the existing formula. Here's the modified formula with the additional criteria "Master3":

=IF(OR(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("Master1",'Recharge Backend'!$G$2:$G$9999)), ISNUMBER(SEARCH("Master2",'Recharge Backend'!$G$2:$G$9999)), ISNUMBER(SEARCH("Master3",'Recharge Backend'!$G$2:$G$9999))), 'Recharge Backend'!$D2&" "&'Recharge Backend'!$A2&" "&'Recharge Backend'!$B2&" "&'Recharge Backend'!$R2&" "&'Recharge Backend'!$F2, "")

In this modified formula, the OR function checks if any of the three criteria (Master1, Master2, or Master3) is found in the range 'Recharge Backend'!$G$2:$G$9999. If any of the criteria is found, it will return the desired combination of values from the 'Recharge Backend' sheet as before. Otherwise, it will return an empty string ("").

Solution

In this modified formula, the OR function checks if any of the three criteria (Master1, Master2, or Master3) is found in the range 'Recharge Backend'!$G$2:$G$9999. If any of the criteria is found, it will return the desired combination of values from the 'Recharge Backend' sheet as before. Otherwise, it will return an empty string ("").
thanks