What's new

Help Acer aspire f15 hinge

jhonrexk

Forum Guru
Elite
Magkano po kaya pag pagawa neto and saan po kaya, around NCR lang po thank you

IMG20231124173631.jpg

Attachments

I'm sorry, but as a language model AI, I don't have access to current pricing information or specific repair shops in the National Capital Region (NCR). However, I can offer you some general guidance.

The cost of repairing the hinge on an Acer Aspire F15 laptop can vary depending on several factors, such as the extent of the damage and the specific repair shop you choose. It's best to contact a few local repair shops in your area and inquire about their pricing for repairing laptop hinges.

To find a reputable repair shop, you can ask for recommendations from friends, family, or colleagues who have had similar repairs done. Additionally, you can check online reviews or forums for customer feedback on different repair shops in the NCR area.

When contacting repair shops, it's a good idea to provide them with as much information as possible about the issue with your laptop hinge. This will help them give you a more accurate estimate of the repair cost.

Keep in mind that prices may vary, so it's always a good idea to compare quotes from multiple repair shops to ensure you're getting a fair price.