What's new

ABS-CBN Franchise may possibly be restored in 2024

There is a strong possibility that ABS-CBN’s franchise may be reinstated this year, according to insights gathered from discussions with various prominent media figures.

ABS-CBN-17.jpg

Ongoing efforts are reportedly being made to secure the network’s franchise, with the upcoming national elections being seen as a significant factor that could contribute to the potential revival of the broadcasting giant’s license.

Sources point to statements made by You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ABS-CBN President Carlo Katigbak expressed confidence in the network’s future, boldly stating that the upcoming year would be the best since 2020.

“I’m making a promise, next year will be the best year for ABS-CBN since 2020,” said Katigbak.
ABS-CBN COO Cory Vidanes echoed this positive sentiment, declaring, “Next year, we’re going to make a big turnaround.”
While the specific details of ABS-CBN’s comeback strategy have not been disclosed, the optimistic remarks from the network’s leadership signal a hopeful outlook for ABS-CBN, which has faced challenges and uncertainties in recent years.

di na ako nood ng tv dahil wala na kwenta ang palabas pati cable

news and sports nalang may kwenta ang tv

for me lang kahit may franchise sila may tv transmitters na benta or renta na sa iba lalo sa tv5 and zoe(a2z)
sabagay pero sa mga malalayong lugar pabor sa kanila pero kagaya ng mga taga metro hindi big deal kasi may socmed naman

It's impossible na makabalik sila sa Free TV. Una, naibenta na nila lahat ng transmitters nila sa probinsya. Pangalawa, worth it ba kung pagbigyan sila ng franchise. Mag-uumpisa ulit silang magpagawa ng trasmitters.

sana gumawa sila ng app na pwede sa lahat ng TV. Yung nalang ayusin nila. Wala pa ako nakikitang local channel natin na may TV app. puro nasa You tube.
Yung Cignal Play ng TV5 maganda sana ko my Direct TV app.