What's new

Help About sa Comelec precinct finder help wala ksi ako voter's I.D na card

gabrielkunn

Forum Guru
Elite
na checheck kolang sya nun last yr sa online government website e ngayon ksi di na oopen website nila.

Diko maalala precinct ko potek kaya sisilipin ko sana ngayon kaso waley

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the online government website to check your precinct for this year's elections. It can be frustrating not being able to remember your precinct number.

In situations like this, there are a few options you can try:

1. Contact the Comelec Hotline: You can call the Commission on Elections (Comelec) hotline at (02) 8528-0129 to inquire about your precinct number. They should be able to assist you and provide the necessary information.

2. Visit your Local Comelec Office: If the hotline doesn't work or you prefer a more personal approach, you can visit your local Comelec office. They will be able to help you find your precinct number using your personal information like your name, address, and date of birth.

3. Check with Local Government Unit (LGU): Another option is to contact your Local Government Unit (LGU) or Barangay Hall. They may have access to the information you need or be able to direct you to the appropriate office to help you find your precinct number.

Remember, it's important to have your voter's ID or any other valid identification document when making inquiries or visiting government offices. This will help ensure that you get the accurate information you need.

I hope these suggestions help, and good luck finding your precinct number!

Back