What's new

Closed About po sa h+ signal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

furqantino02

Eternal Poster
From a longtime using my android I figured out that may signal is turning into H instead of H+, sometimes when the signal is weak it will definitely turns into H , is there any way that I will permanently make that into H+?? Yung tipong di na sya mag eh H ulit??? Thanks in advance mga ka PHC, newcomer po ako. :happy:

Your welcome.. are you british? Hehehehe...

To conclude.. you should buy the lte ready phones, make sure your area has lte connection.. ;)
I was thinking that i was gonna buy LTE sim rather than lte ready phone, i didnt try yet the code recently you posted, if its not gonna work, im gonna try some other smartphomes instead, im a real filipino just like u are;)

I was thinking that i was gonna buy LTE sim rather than lte ready phone, i didnt try yet the code recently you posted, if its not gonna work, im gonna try some other smartphomes instead, im a real filipino just like u are;)

I was just kidding with british line..

If you are going to buy an lte sim rather than the phone.. then you are likely not to have an 4g/ lte connection..

If you are going to buy an lte sim rather than the phone.. then you are likely not to have an 4g/ lte connection..

What am i trying to say is , if its not gonna work im my present phone, im gonna buy a new smartphone for sure 4g connection, whew..! Do we may get banned for prolonged comversation like this? Or not? I realy want to learn something new with you guys and i want that to share with my friends also, :D

What am i trying to say is , if its not gonna work im my present phone, im gonna buy a new smartphone for sure 4g connection, whew..! Do we may get banned for prolonged comversation like this? Or not? I realy want to learn something new with you guys and i want that to share with my friends also, :D

Sorry .. I did not read the whole comment.. i just the first two sentences.. ;)

If the code works and your phone is not lte capable.. im sure you wont be getting the 4g connection... ;)

Sorry .. I did not read the whole comment.. i just the first two sentences.. ;)

If the code works and your phone is not lte capable.. im sure you wont be getting the 4g connection... ;)

Definitely! Your right! And i do know that already, whag smartphone your using anyway? Mime is lenovo a5000, like a piece of junk already:ROFLMAO:

Definitely! Your right! And i do know that already, whag smartphone your using anyway? Mime is lenovo a5000, like a piece of junk already:ROFLMAO:

Mine is Samsung j2 2015 only.. also a piece of junk soon.. ;)

nyahahaha dont english me i dont school because my parents are difficult haha sorry na agad..kanina pa sana ko magcocomment kaso i dont school eh ahahahahaha.

Why you end up with lenovo kuya? ;)

Well actually, i was got to buy new phone and a few days later someone has selling this phone for 1k, so when i watch this phones model in online and its price, its start up to 7k, so, the real thing is, what if the man who wants to sell this phone was in you, what would u do? Are u gonna buy ig or not? Thats why i bought it, and i am just using this phone for browsing and playing online games only, recently, i sail around the internet and took me here, with you guys.. Usually i just bought this phone for gaming and its cheap price, and thats why, theres nothing cool about its features accept of its battery, about 4000mAh, cool for gaming aint it?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.