What's new

Closed About po sa h+ signal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

furqantino02

Eternal Poster
From a longtime using my android I figured out that may signal is turning into H instead of H+, sometimes when the signal is weak it will definitely turns into H , is there any way that I will permanently make that into H+?? Yung tipong di na sya mag eh H ulit??? Thanks in advance mga ka PHC, newcomer po ako. :happy:

What I mean is , is there a certain ways like 2nd party app that I could use? Tnx

Actually there are no certain ways like third party apps to boost the signal of every smartphones... in order for you to main a decent signal you must be near a tower or within the towers range limit. Dont believe on some signal boosting apps. That would be all..

Sorry for my bad english kuya ;)

Actually there are no certain ways like third party apps to boost the signal of every smartphones... in order for you to main a decent signal you must be near a tower or within the towers range limit. Dont believe on some signal boosting apps. That would be all..

Sorry for my bad english kuya ;)

Well it's not bad after all, but thanks for all your help, never thought that I would be replied so quick, you guys we're so active! Really appreciate that! I bet I should buy a new phone that I think my phone was just too old to gain an H+ signal, hehehe

I think this is the code you need *#*#4636#*#* or *#4636# .... but that code is not 100% to work on all devices. ;)

Please correct my english ;)

Like i just told you your english wasnt that bad, anyway, my friends phone was cherry mobile s3 i guess, and i saw it my own eyes that when he turned on the data i saw 4g signal but one thing i really dont know is that were far enough to the tower like u said, how in hell that 4g appears in area that far enough to the tower? How was that? Sorry for questioning but i really wonder how did that happen, and for a newcomer like me , it is necessary to ask such question, a'right? Can u answer thaf for me? Tnx maam

Like i just told you your english wasnt that bad, anyway, my friends phone was cherry mobile s3 i guess, and i saw it my own eyes that when he turned on the data i saw 4g signal but one thing i really dont know is that were far enough to the tower like u said, how in hell that 4g appears in area that far enough to the tower? How was that? Sorry for questioning but i really wonder how did that happen, and for a newcomer like me , it is necessary to ask such question, a'right? Can u answer thaf for me? Tnx maam

Im not really into the tower thingy.. but i thnk .. maybe the tower covers a mile radius for transmitting signal over an area.. its just my speculation... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.