What's new

Trivia Jesus Christ's WARNING against those who DENY Him as God.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1523148
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1523148

John 8:24
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that
'I am Who I am' , you will die in your sins."

Be ar in mind that when the Bible emphasized on something, it used CAPITAL LETTERS.

So what does "I am Who I am" means??

Exodus 3:13-14

Then Moses said to God, "Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you.' Now they may say to me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?"
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

There could ONLY be ONE interpretation to this, either:

1. Jesus Christ
lied and blasphemed God because He used God's name and said that He is the "I am Who I am" ?? This making Jesus a "sinner" for breaking the 3rd Commandment??

Or

2. Jesus Christ said the whole truth and gave a fair warning to those who denies Him as The God ?

Malaki kana. Make your decision. Now.

God bless.
god-speaks-to-moses-from-the-burning-bush-elizabeth-wang-.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
The bible itself is faulty.
Both its origin and translated context.
And with the premise, one can say that God also sinned because of His Wrath and "Plans".
and and, Dogmas try so damn hard to defend everything.

and yet, all the unmentioned complexities are being bottle-necked in puny minds.
Live

Cheers~

The bible itself is faulty.
Both its origin and translated context.
And with the premise, one can say that God also sinned because of His Wrath and "Plans".
and and, Dogmas try so damn hard to defend everything.

and yet, all the unmentioned complexities are being bottle-necked in puny minds.
Live

Cheers~
The idea of "sin" never corellates with God's wrath. One simple analogy is this.

God
owns everything, Humanity dont.
That is why it is wrong for us to kill cause we don't own life. But it is just for God to take away life cause He himself made it.

Cheers.

Tanong lang poh, pano naging diyos ang isang tao? At ano ang katangian nya?
Download ka Bible App sa Playstore. Basahinn mo to. O Kaya Google ka.

Isaiah 9:6
John 20:28
2 Peter 1:1
Hebrews 1:8

Iilan lang yan sa mga verses sa bible na tinawag na Diyos si Kristo. Ang may pinaka mabigat dyan ay ung Hebrew 1:8 Kung San si Father God tinawag na Diyos si Kristo.

The idea of "sin" never corellates with God's wrath. One simple analogy is this.

God
owns everything, Humanity dont.
That is why it is wrong for us to kill cause we don't own life. But it is just for God to take away life cause He himself made it.

Cheers.

Given--not borrowed. The cycle goes again regarding his omni-omni stuffs (which again, is faulty)

Live as you wish.
Cheers~

Given--not borrowed. The cycle goes again regarding his omni-omni stuffs (which again, is faulty)

Live as you wish.
Cheers~
Given, agreed. And limits were given too...
Whether you worship A God or not, the same cycle applies to you... Good people do sh*ts, so does bad people. The only difference is, those who are with God always face those unending hushes of their conscience. Those who don't have God blames it to their nature.

Live as you wish...

Cheers.

Given, agreed. And limits were given too...
Whether you worship A God or not, the same cycle applies to you... Good people do sh*ts, so does bad people. The only difference is, those who are with God always face those unending hushes of their conscience. Those who don't have God blames it to their nature.

Live as you wish...

Cheers.

"Limits" are sorta out of context with the point of mass killing both intentional evil doers and unintentional evil doers.
yep yep good point with the difference of those atheist and theist <3

In ways, people try to fathom things that are incomprehensible. The pursuit then slows down drastically once an illusion is created satisfactorily, usually with the approval of some masses--
(its like giving own interpretations on Red Hot Chilli Pepper Songs)

In a sense, it boils similarly with other pursuits, people just have different realities that they live in, and share a so called "world" for brat-battles, interaction, and all sorts of re(a)lationshipsss

Kudos to life~
Cheers~

"Limits" are sorta out of context with the point of mass killing both intentional evil doers and unintentional evil doers.
yep yep good point with the difference of those atheist and theist <3

In ways, people try to fathom things that are incomprehensible. The pursuit then slows down drastically once an illusion is created satisfactorily, usually with the approval of some masses--
(its like giving own interpretations on Red Hot Chilli Pepper Songs)

In a sense, it boils similarly with other pursuits, people just have different realities that they live in, and share a so called "world" for brat-battles, interaction, and all sorts of re(a)lationshipsss

Kudos to life~
Cheers~
Thing is I don't define "limit" the way you do. And a Mass Killing of an "unintentional evildoer" , as you've said, is still evil. Trying to whitewash it won't change the fact that someone got killed and some commits murder.

So how in an atheistic point of view, can you judge someone who commits mass murder if his reason is "his human nature" ??

On a contrary, the moment I became
Christian , the more I dug deep about the complexity of the gospel. I don't indulge myself with just "illusions". I studied it. Read multiple books, research, studies from different people with an actual degrees. Funny thing is, I even read some book written by atheist authors. They, themselves, said that "historically speaking" bible is correct.

We all live in
the same world. But we have different perspectives on how this world looks like. Optimism vs Pessimism. Either way, we can't change the way we will get judge. Same standards apply to all. Whether it's human's standard or the Unseens.

Kudos to life.
Kampai.

Thing is I don't define "limit" the way you do. And a Mass Killing of an "unintentional evildoer" , as you've said, is still evil. Trying to whitewash it won't change the fact that someone got killed and some commits murder.

So how in an atheistic point of view, can you judge someone who commits mass murder if his reason is "his human nature" ??

On a contrary, the moment I became
Christian , the more I dug deep about the complexity of the gospel. I don't indulge myself with just "illusions". I studied it. Read multiple books, research, studies from different people with an actual degrees. Funny thing is, I even read some book written by atheist authors. They, themselves, said that "historically speaking" bible is correct.

We all live in
the same world. But we have different perspectives on how this world looks like. Optimism vs Pessimism. Either way, we can't change the way we will get judge. Same standards apply to all. Whether it's human's standard or the Unseens.

Kudos to life.
Kampai.

soooo God sinned? mmmmmhhh, in my theistic point of view, all human-fed information are skeptical in nature.

The pursuit to something incomprehensibleee, well if it satisfies you subconsciously, sounds fine to me <3

Yep, same world.
Several idle reiterations and stray words but yea, fine to hear

By the way, things aren't just black and white. There's so much grayness between stuffs ;)
One can't say that the other is black just because the he's not white--

soooo God sinned? mmmmmhhh, in my theistic point of view, all human-fed information are skeptical in nature.

The pursuit to something incomprehensibleee, well if it satisfies you subconsciously, sounds fine to me <3

Yep, same world.
Several idle reiterations and stray words but yea, fine to hear

By the way, things aren't just black and white. There's so much grayness between stuffs ;)
One can't say that the other is black just because the he's not white--
where did I say that God sinned?

same world. different ideals. Same outcome.

I thought youre an atheist?? Where did you get your "theistic" pov??

"Gray stuff" are only a defense mechanism for the ball-lless fence riders... Jack of all trades, master of nones.

Status
Not open for further replies.