What's new

Closed C Program Masters Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Username

Forum Veteran
Established
Reaction
Mga boss pwede po ba paturo or pa encode na din kung paano tong program na to?? For school purposes lang mga sir kuys

Attachments

Write the pseudocode first so we have an idea that you have some thoughts on this problem.

If you don't know pseudocode, then that's A BIGGER PROBLEM.

Write the pseudocode first so we have an idea that you have some thoughts on this problem.

If you don't know pseudocode, then that's A BIGGER PROBLEM.

True! I would like to emphasize na you need to learn the pseudocode / flowchart first para you have the idea kung pano sya ma e-execute. The syntax will come after.

Another spoon-feed-ish problem. Grabe, this is not how I do in my college days. I at least do my best to make my own solution to the given problem then ask for a help if something is beyond my comprehension. And this is not the type of problem that I usually ask for a help during that time. You better look for another career if this kind of problem bothers you already. It simply manifest that programming is not your reach.

Aralin mo worth it itigil mo muna kaka ML mo tapos mag aral kasi pang matagalan yun at magagamit mo sa future. Iset mo yung priorities mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back