What's new

Closed One True God Part 02

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharLounge

Honorary Poster
Reaction
JOHN 20:25-29 ( MY LORD AND MY GOD )
25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the LORD. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

1 CORINTHIANS 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

2 CORINTHIANS 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

1 TIMOTHY 3:16
(GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH)
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

TITUS 2:13-14
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

1 JOHN 5:20 ( TRUE GOD)
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

1 JOHN 5:7-8
(3 MANIFESTATIONS ONE NAME THAT IS JESUS)
7 For there are three that b ear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that b ear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

-ZECHARIAH 14:9 ( HIS NAME ONE)
And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

COLOSSIANS 1:15
(JESUS IS THE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD)
(KJV)
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

(NLT)
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation

NOT BELIEVING?? YOU WERE AN ANTI-CHRIST
1 JOHN 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 JOHN 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 JOHN 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

JOHN 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father
of it.

- BELIEVE!! -
ACTS 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

PROVERBS 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

LUKE 13:24
Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

PROVERBS 14:12
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

May Dugtong pa 😅
Next Thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.