What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Help May IT/Programmer ba dito? I need help please.

Xsapnu puasX

Enthusiast
Established
Reaction score
Paturo po kung paano ba gawing online yung html webpage. Thanks in advance sa makakatulong.

iannejay27

Enthusiast
you need to subscribe for web hosting.. and also you need to buy a domain first.. but sometime it is included when you avail hosting package for atleast 1 year.

or you can host your web app thru free hosting services..(but not recommended for deployment, for testing purposes only)
i once used infinityfree (free web hosting) and freenom for domain :)

or if you dont want to avail such packages and services. you can also use port forwarding application to host your computer.

homer_simpson

Eternal Poster
Actually you can set it up on your local machine, especially if you are using some sort of Linux, ie Ubuntu. Install ka ng nginx o apache. Configure them to listen on loopback (127.0.0.1). Tapos, i-save mo yung web app mo sa designated root folder. Presto! may web server ka na hosted on your local machine. Hindi mo na kelangan ng domain o web host.

izayoixd

Grasshopper
Actually you can set it up on your local machine, especially if you are using some sort of Linux, ie Ubuntu. Install ka ng nginx o apache. Configure them to listen on loopback (127.0.0.1). Tapos, i-save mo yung web app mo sa designated root folder. Presto! may web server ka na hosted on your local machine. Hindi mo na kelangan ng domain o web host.
localhost lang po ata ito sir?

akoypenoy

Grasshopper
You need either free hosting or establish your own Server through MySQL.
For you I think, go with free domain muna.
You must register or login to view this.
Check that out