What's new

Closed Unblocking http request flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that "You Know Who" is blocking sims now.

that not new they have been doing that for years now since the early days of this kind of stuff, they blocked a bunch of my numbers over the years even when you ensure the account doesnt go dormant they still block it if strange activity is detected. lol

people like me have to change number regularly so I kinda get used to it now they block I get a new one and the process starts all over again dwl cant keep a good man down.

#expectus

This guys is selling Internet in my country I ρáíd a lot guys that's why I wanna sniff it now.

been busy a bit, regarding apk custom and sniffing, yes it can be sniffed but no normal tools can do the current version we using now, older versions are easier to sniff, text pad attack dont work with our version now either, someone text me recently saying that it can be done via tpacket capture, but after looking into it thats a no no.

the spies are here and its pissing them off as they cant see whats going on, notice from we lock down certain stuff they can only slow down ehi files that they get access to, they have no idea what happening in our files so we always fast.

another person text mi a bad mi up, saying they know we have a new method working cause someone hint him and tell him, pay close attention they HINT and say we have it, well im going to say the new method out on public forums, cause after testing we think its imortal, yeh man all they spies dem gwann wait for it lol mi damn fool fool, just imagine if we never need fi use a method lol

been busy a bit, regarding apk custom and sniffing, yes it can be sniffed but no normal tools can do the current version we using now, older versions are easier to sniff, text pad attack dont work with our version now either, someone text me recently saying that it can be done via tpacket capture, but after looking into it thats a no no.

the spies are here and its pissing them off as they cant see whats going on, notice from we lock down certain stuff they can only slow down ehi files that they get access to, they have no idea what happening in our files so we always fast.
Facts keep it up no one want these spys

another person text mi a bad mi up, saying they know we have a new method working cause someone hint him and tell him, pay close attention they HINT and say we have it, well im going to say the new method out on public forums, cause after testing we think its imortal, yeh man all they spies dem gwann wait for it lol mi damn fool fool, just imagine if we never need fi use a method lol
XD lmao its not easy sniffing ACM FILE FOR APKCUSTOM YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALOT OF SH!T TO GET THE PAYLOAD ETC. RIP TO THE SPIES HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.