What's new

Closed 144000 lang ba?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngayon mahirap bang tanggapin, na ang 144,000 ay mga tunay na dugong Israelites at yung multitudes of Gentiles and non Jews na unnumbered ay makakabilang din sa mga maliligtas nga.

Ang heavenly spiritual Israel nga ay pinagsamang Jews and non jews and gentiles believers of Jesus nga. Ngunit malinaw na ang priesthood ay tanging ibinigay sa bloodline ni Jacob. Wag nyong nang asaming makasama pa Pastor nyo sa mga heavenly priests of God doon sa langit, dahil ang paninilbihan bilang mga heavenly priests ay sa kanilang lahi lamang exclusive na iniatang okay?!

Nope, hindi po, ang maling katuruan ay wag ipilit. Ang 144, 000 ay saktong bilang ng mga pure blooded Israelites na mapapabilang sa heavenly 'spiritual Israel'. This fact alone will fully answer this question.

Revelation of John 6:10-11
And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation of John 7:2-8
I saw another angel coming from the east having the seal of the living God. He cried out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been permitted to harm the land and sea, “Don't harm the land, the sea, or the trees until we have marked the servants of our God with a seal on their foreheads.”Ezek 9:4; Rev 6:6; 9:4; 14:1; 22:4 I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000. Those who were sealed were from every tribe of Israel:Rev 9:16; 14:1 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed, 12,000 from the tribe of Reuben, 12,000 from the tribe of Gad, 12,000 from the tribe of Asher, 12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali, 12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh, 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon, 12,000 from the tribe of Levi, 12,000 from the tribe of Issachar, 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun, 12,000 from the tribe of Joseph, and 12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

Romans 11:17-29
Now if some of the branches have been broken off, and you, a wild olive branch, have been grafted in their place to share the rich root of the olive tree,Jer 11:16; Acts 2:39; Eph 2:12-13 do not boast about being better than the other branches. If you boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.1Cor 10:12 Then you will say, “Branches were cut off so that I could be grafted in.” That's right! They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you remain only because of faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid!Prov 28:14; Isa 66:2; Rom 12:16; Phil 2:12 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he certainly will not spare you either. Consider, then, the kindness and severity of God: his severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness toward you—if you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you too will be cut off.John 15:2; 1Cor 15:2; Heb 3:6, 14 If the Jews do not persist in their unbelief, they will be grafted in again, because God is able to graft them in.2Cor 3:16 After all, if you were cut off from what is naturally a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much easier it will be for these natural branches to be grafted back into their own olive tree! The Restoration of Israel
For I do not want you to be ignorant of this secret, brothers, so that you will not claim to be wiser than you are. A partial hardening has come on Israel until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.Luke 21:24; Rom 12:7, 16; 2Cor 3:14; Rev 7:9 In this way, all Israel will be saved. As it is written,Ps 14:7; Isa 59:20 “The Deliverer will come from Zion; he will remove ungodliness from Jacob. This is my covenant with them Isa 27:9; Jer 31:31; Heb 8:8; 10:16 when I take away their sins.”

As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake, but as far as election is concerned, they are loved because of their ancestors.Deut 7:8; 9:5; 10:15 For God's gifts and calling never change.Num 23:19
Ok po, di ko po kita pipilitin kasi may kalayaan tayo, salamat sa opinyon niyo po

Ok po, di ko po kita pipilitin kasi may kalayaan tayo, salamat sa opinyon niyo po
Oops sanay kayo talaga magtwist noh, hindi po opinion yang sinipi ko, nasa bibliya nakasulat tribe of Israel nga yang 144,000 EXCLUSIVE ang pagkapari ng lahi ni Jacob po, kaya kung kayo mga tunay na Witnesses ni YHWH dapat alam nyo yang katotohanan na yan, kaso binabaluktot nyo pa malinaw namang nakasulat basic na basic binabali nyo pa, tsk tsk tsk. Salamat na lang sa effort mo, YOUR OPINION is highly appreciated, bye. Pa convert ka na sa YHWH's true Witnesses (YW) in heaven, dahil in my opinion nagkakatipon na sila doon sa tabernacle in heaven po. God bless!

Nope, hindi po, ang maling katuruan ay wag ipilit. Ang 144, 000 ay saktong bilang ng mga pure blooded Israelites na mapapabilang sa heavenly 'spiritual Israel'. This fact alone will fully answer this question.

Revelation of John 6:10-11
And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation of John 7:2-8
I saw another angel coming from the east having the seal of the living God. He cried out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been permitted to harm the land and sea, “Don't harm the land, the sea, or the trees until we have marked the servants of our God with a seal on their foreheads.”Ezek 9:4; Rev 6:6; 9:4; 14:1; 22:4 I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000. Those who were sealed were from every tribe of Israel:Rev 9:16; 14:1 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed, 12,000 from the tribe of Reuben, 12,000 from the tribe of Gad, 12,000 from the tribe of Asher, 12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali, 12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh, 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon, 12,000 from the tribe of Levi, 12,000 from the tribe of Issachar, 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun, 12,000 from the tribe of Joseph, and 12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

Romans 11:17-29
Now if some of the branches have been broken off, and you, a wild olive branch, have been grafted in their place to share the rich root of the olive tree,Jer 11:16; Acts 2:39; Eph 2:12-13 do not boast about being better than the other branches. If you boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.1Cor 10:12 Then you will say, “Branches were cut off so that I could be grafted in.” That's right! They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you remain only because of faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid!Prov 28:14; Isa 66:2; Rom 12:16; Phil 2:12 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he certainly will not spare you either. Consider, then, the kindness and severity of God: his severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness toward you—if you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you too will be cut off.John 15:2; 1Cor 15:2; Heb 3:6, 14 If the Jews do not persist in their unbelief, they will be grafted in again, because God is able to graft them in.2Cor 3:16 After all, if you were cut off from what is naturally a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much easier it will be for these natural branches to be grafted back into their own olive tree! The Restoration of Israel
For I do not want you to be ignorant of this secret, brothers, so that you will not claim to be wiser than you are. A partial hardening has come on Israel until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.Luke 21:24; Rom 12:7, 16; 2Cor 3:14; Rev 7:9 In this way, all Israel will be saved. As it is written,Ps 14:7; Isa 59:20 “The Deliverer will come from Zion; he will remove ungodliness from Jacob. This is my covenant with them Isa 27:9; Jer 31:31; Heb 8:8; 10:16 when I take away their sins.”

As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake, but as far as election is concerned, they are loved because of their ancestors.Deut 7:8; 9:5; 10:15 For God's gifts and calling never change.Num 23:19
Yan ang mahirap sa ibang nagbabasa ng kasulatan, yung maliwanag na sinasabi ng talata, i-twisted pa nila para gumulo lang.

Status
Not open for further replies.