What's new

Closed 144000 lang ba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

treskia

Eternal Poster
Reaction
The 144000 Jews as firstfruits and together with the early martyrs of Christ, beheaded followers of Jesus were already been resurrected first and are in heaven now.

Revelation of John 20:4-5
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection

So out of 7 billion people, 144,000 lang yung masa-save? At mind you, mga jews lang, mga JEWS lang! Ganun ba, bossing?

Huh? You are Gentile. Hindi ka Jew. So bat sinama mo ang sarili mo sa "144,000" mula sa tribes ng mga anak ni Jacob?

Kung BINASA MO LANG SANA NG BUO UNG REVELATION. makikita mo sa
Rev 7:9-17..

[9]After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands;
[10]and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb."
[11]And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
[12]saying, "Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen."
[13]Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?"
[14]I said to him, "My lord, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
[15]For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them.
[16]They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun beat down on them, nor any heat;
[17]for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes."

Maganda sana na nagshare ka ng gospel ang kaso ginawa mong katatawanan kasi nagmisquote ka. May napaniwala kapang unbeliever na 144,000 lang ligtas. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Huh? You are Gentile. Hindi ka Jew. So bat sinama mo ang sarili mo sa "144,000" mula sa tribes ng mga anak ni Jacob?

[9]After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands;
[10]and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb."
[11]And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
[12]saying, "Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen."
[13]Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?"
[14]I said to him, "My lord, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
[15]For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them.
[16]They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun beat down on them, nor any heat;
[17]for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes."

Maganda sana na nagshare ka ng gospel ang kaso ginawa mong katatawanan kasi nagmisquote ka. May napaniwala kapang unbeliever na 144,000 lang ligtas. Tsk Tsk Tsk.
Ui natrigger si sir, wala naman akong na misqoute ah, the thread was meant to ask dun sa mga denomination na may doctrine na ganyan 144k lang ang masasave diumano, di ko marecall kung anu-anong mga sekta yun, I was hoping na mabigyan linaw nila ang erred teachings na ganyan.

At yung response ko naman dyan sa unbeliever na sinasabi mo, matagal na nilang alam ang tungkol dyan at maalam pa mga yan sa atin dahil out of the box mag isip mga yan, kaliit liitang detalye ng bibliya alam ng mga yan, ilan dyan gusto lang mag comment for the sake of the argument, so I anticipate to reply what's appropriate for a believer and unbeliever.

Hindi kasi yan literal na jews, yung number lang yung literal. 144000 yung ma pupunta sa langit nag simula yung bilang nung namatay si jesus hanggang ngayun.

Full info

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2 groups po, isa para sa lupa, sabi nga jan" After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands;"
Ito po yung sa lupa, then yung 144k ito yung mapupunta sa langit.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Jesus, the Son of man was sent to the Jews... first, for to them was entrusted the sciptures.

After his resurrection, the resurrected Jesus, the glorified Son of God, through the Apostles, the gospel and salvation was preached to the Gentiles. Paul preach the gospel to non jews and gentiles as Peter et.al preach to all repentant Jews and non-native sojourners of the faith in the nation of Israel(Judah) even to the scattered Jews.

Just as God chose 7,000 God-fearing Jews in the days of Elias, so He kept 144,000 Jews for the first resurrection.

These 144,000 Jews are the only ones among Israel who receive eternal life on the first resurrection of the dead, and they will be raptured to heaven as the firstfruits among the generations of Israel and will not face judgment at all for they are pure.

The other believing Jews and non-Jews, will receive eternal life too, right after judgment day in the second resurrection of the dead and they will inherit the New Earth and will live there forever.

Hindi kasi yan literal na jews, yung number lang yung literal. 144000 yung ma pupunta sa langit nag simula yung bilang nung namatay si jesus hanggang ngayun.

Literal na mga vi.rgin Jews by blood po yan.

Revelation of John 7:4-8
And I heard the number of the ones who were sealed, one hundred forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

from the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand sealed,
from the tribe of Reuben, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Gad, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Asher, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Naphtali, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Manasseh, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Simeon, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Levi, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Issachar, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Zebulun, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Joseph, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand were sealed.

Literal na mga vi.rgin Jews by blood po yan.

Revelation of John 7:4-8
And I heard the number of the ones who were sealed, one hundred forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

from the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand sealed,
from the tribe of Reuben, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Gad, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Asher, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Naphtali, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Manasseh, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Simeon, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Levi, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Issachar, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Zebulun, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Joseph, twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand were sealed.
Tumutukoy yan sa espiritual Israel, hindi rin sinunod nang revelation 7:4-8 ang karaniwang pag-lista nang nga tribo sa numbers 1:17,47.

Tumutukoy yan sa espiritual Israel, hindi rin sinunod nang revelation 7:4-8 ang karaniwang pag-lista nang nga tribo sa numbers 1:17,47.

Literal nga po na bilang yan, at literal din na mga Hudyo mga yan, at ang sinasabi mong 'spiritwal na Israel' naman ay mga Hentil at mga dayuhan nga na hindi naman dugong Israelita ngunit kabilang sa multitudes na tinawag nga...

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Not to detract from the statement of Jesus that He came for the Jews. But when taken into full understanding (since he also ministered to the Gentiles) Paul gave this statement...

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

So he was sent to the Jews... first, for to them was entrusted the scriptures. After his resurrection, with it was also to the Gentile.

Ganito kasi nangyari dyan,
Kung sasabihin nating hindi mga literal na Hudyo yan
Does this mean that the Jews are no longer God's people? No. God has never cast out his people, he has only cast out the wicked among his people, but not his people.
Paul says:
I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Paul also identified "the Israel of God" as members of the Christian congregation...made up of both Jews and Gentile believers

True Jews who accept Christ as Messiah as did those Non Jews who followed Jesus, can become part of 'spiritual' Israel. Most Jews lost their place because they were serial covenant breakers. They were the first called, pero karamihan sa mga Hudyo ay hindi agad naniwala kaya sa first resurrection 144,000 lang sa kanila ang nakasama sa rapture in heaven with Christ.

Ganito ang hula ni Hesus sa kanila...

Luke 14:15-24
Now when one of those reclining at the table with him heard these things, he said to him, “Blessed is ⌞everyone who⌟ will eat bread in the kingdom of God!”
But he said to him, “A certain man was giving a large banquet and invited many. And he sent his slave at the hour of the banquet to say to those who have been invited,
‘Come, because now it is ready!’ And they all ⌞alike⌟ began to excuse themselves. The first said to him, ‘I have purchased a field, and ⌞I must⌟ go out to look at it. I ask you, consider me excused.’ And another said, ‘I have purchased five yoke of oxen, and I am going to examine them. I ask you, consider me excused.’ And another said, ‘I have married a wife, and for this reason I am not able to come.’ And the slave came and reported these things to his master.
Then the master of the house became angry and said to his slave, ‘Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the city and bring in here the poor and crippled and blind and lame!’
And the slave said, ‘Sir, what you ordered has been done, and there is still room.’
And the master said to the slave, ‘Go out into the highways and hedges and press them to come in, so that my house will be filled! For I say to you that none of those persons who were invited will taste my banquet!’ ”

Last edited:
Boss, bakit hindi 'spiritual world' rather than "spiritual israel"?

So kung israeli ka, may pogi points ka na agad? Hmm... sounds bias to me.

Sorry, but this is beginning to sound more like bullshitting.

Literal nga po na bilang yan, at literal din na mga Hudyo mga yan, at ang sinasabi mong 'spiritwal na Israel' naman ay mga Hentil at mga dayuhan nga na hindi naman dugong Israelita ngunit kabilang sa multitudes na tinawag nga...

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Not to detract from the statement of Jesus that He came for the Jews. But when taken into full understanding (since he also ministered to the Gentiles) Paul gave this statement...

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

So he was sent to the Jews... first, for to them was entrusted the scriptures. After his resurrection, with it was also to the Gentile.

Ganito kasi nangyari dyan,
Kung sasabihin nating hindi mga literal na Hudyo yan
Does this mean that the Jews are no longer God's people? No. God has never cast out his people, he has only cast out the wicked among his people, but not his people.
Paul says:
I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Paul also identified "the Israel of God" as members of the Christian congregation...made up of both Jews and Gentile believers

True Jews who accept Christ as Messiah as did those Non Jews who followed Jesus, can become part of 'spiritual' Israel. Most Jews lost their place because they were serial covenant breakers. They were the first called, pero karamihan sa mga Hudyo ay hindi agad naniwala kaya sa first resurrection 144,000 lang sa kanila ang nakasama sa rapture in heaven with Christ.

Ganito ang hula ni Hesus sa kanila...

Luke 14:15-24
Now when one of those reclining at the table with him heard these things, he said to him, “Blessed is ⌞everyone who⌟ will eat bread in the kingdom of God!”
But he said to him, “A certain man was giving a large banquet and invited many. And he sent his slave at the hour of the banquet to say to those who have been invited,
‘Come, because now it is ready!’ And they all ⌞alike⌟ began to excuse themselves. The first said to him, ‘I have purchased a field, and ⌞I must⌟ go out to look at it. I ask you, consider me excused.’ And another said, ‘I have purchased five yoke of oxen, and I am going to examine them. I ask you, consider me excused.’ And another said, ‘I have married a wife, and for this reason I am not able to come.’ And the slave came and reported these things to his master.
Then the master of the house became angry and said to his slave, ‘Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the city and bring in here the poor and crippled and blind and lame!’
And the slave said, ‘Sir, what you ordered has been done, and there is still room.’
And the master said to the slave, ‘Go out into the highways and hedges and press them to come in, so that my house will be filled! For I say to you that none of those persons who were invited will taste my banquet!’ ”
The 12 tribes mentioned in Revelation chapter 7 must refer to this spiritual Israel for several valid reasons. The listing does not match that of natural Israel at Numbers chapter 1. Also Jerusalem’s temple and priesthood and all the tribal records of natural Israel were permanently destroyed, lost forever, long before John had his vision in 96 C.E. But more important, John received his vision upon a background of the aforementioned developments from and after Pentecost 33 C.E. In the light of such events, John’s vision of those standing on the heavenly Mount Zion with the Lamb (whom natural Israel had rejected) revealed the number of this spiritual Israel of God to be 144,000 “bought from among mankind.”—Re 7:4; 14:1, 4.

Other passages in the Christian Greek Scriptures establish that “the Israel of God” is made up of 144,000 spirit-anointed Christians. (Rom. 8:15-17; Rev. 7:4) That this group would include non-Jews is confirmed by Revelation 5:9, 10, which shows that anointed Christians come “out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.” The members of spiritual Israel were specially selected to be “a kingdom and priests . . . , and they are to rule as kings over the earth.” Although Jehovah rejected Israel as a chosen nation, individuals could become reconciled to him. That was the case with the apostles and many other early Christians. Of course, such Jews, like all other humans, had to be bought with the blood of Jesus Christ.—1 Tim. 2:5, 6; Heb. 2:9; 1 Pet. 1:17-19.

The 12 tribes mentioned in Revelation chapter 7 must refer to this spiritual Israel for several valid reasons. The listing does not match that of natural Israel at Numbers chapter 1. Also Jerusalem’s temple and priesthood and all the tribal records of natural Israel were permanently destroyed, lost forever, long before John had his vision in 96 C.E. But more important, John received his vision upon a background of the aforementioned developments from and after Pentecost 33 C.E. In the light of such events, John’s vision of those standing on the heavenly Mount Zion with the Lamb (whom natural Israel had rejected) revealed the number of this spiritual Israel of God to be 144,000 “bought from among mankind.”—Re 7:4; 14:1, 4.

Other passages in the Christian Greek Scriptures establish that “the Israel of God” is made up of 144,000 spirit-anointed Christians. (Rom. 8:15-17; Rev. 7:4) That this group would include non-Jews is confirmed by Revelation 5:9, 10, which shows that anointed Christians come “out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.” The members of spiritual Israel were specially selected to be “a kingdom and priests . . . , and they are to rule as kings over the earth.” Although Jehovah rejected Israel as a chosen nation, individuals could become reconciled to him. That was the case with the apostles and many other early Christians. Of course, such Jews, like all other humans, had to be bought with the blood of Jesus Christ.—1 Tim. 2:5, 6; Heb. 2:9; 1 Pet. 1:17-19.
Mali po, ang 144,000 ay exclusive na bilang ng mga tunay na dugong Israelita (Hudyo), wag nyong iibahin ang nakasulat. Maliwanag na ang 144,000 na yan ay yung mga Hudyong unang naniwala at nagsitanggap kay Hesukristo bilang kanilang messiah. Period.

Yung hindi kabilang sa 144,000 pero believers of JesusChrist din numbering multitudes, obvious naman na sila yung mga Gentile believers from all nations, tribes, languages etc., mahirap ba unawain yan?

Mali po, ang 144,000 ay exclusive na bilang ng mga tunay na dugong Israelita (Hudyo), wag nyong iibahin ang nakasulat. Maliwanag na ang 144,000 na yan ay yung mga Hudyong unang naniwala at nagsitanggap kay Hesukristo bilang kanilang messiah. Period.

Yung hindi kabilang sa 144,000 pero believers of JesusChrist din numbering multitudes, obvious naman na sila yung mga Gentile believers from all nations, tribes, languages etc., mahirap ba unawain yan?
Thus it becomes plain that spiritual Israel is a new nation in which the separating wall between Jew and Gentile has been destroyed, enabling both together in this “Israel of God” to grow into “a holy temple for Jehovah”. (Eph. 2:11-22, NW) The “living stones” from all nations that are built up into this “spiritual house” are all together called “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession”.—1 Pet. 2:4-10, NW.

The number making up this royal priesthood and holy nation which is to reign with Christ in heaven is fixed at 144,000, by Revelation 14:1-5. They are spoken of as the ones “purchased from the earth”, “the ones that keep following the Lamb,” the ones “purchased from among mankind” by Christ’s ransom. No one will argue that this class of joint heirs with Christ is made up exclusively of natural Jews, Israelites after the flesh, with no other nations represented in Christ’s body or church. Hence, when we read of this class of 144,000, “the slaves of our God,” as coming from Israel, 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel, we know that spiritual Israel must be meant. (Rev. 7:1-8, NW) It could hardly be natural Israel, since there is no indication that that many accepted Christ during the time this class was being selected. Moreover, it would hardly have worked out that exactly the same number from each tribe would have responded to the call, since some tribes were far more populous than others. And here is an important point: the tribal records of natural Jews did not survive the long period during which these 144,000 were being selected, so no record of tribal descent would be available for classifying them on any such natural basis.

So here too we see a spiritual Israel is meant, and the equal number from each tribe shows a well-balanced organization, with no partiality in choosing being shown. This grouping into twelve divisions of equal numbers balances well with the twelve foundation stones on which appear the names of the twelve apostles. (Rev. 21:14, NW) Also, when Israel left Egypt they were accompanied by a “mixed multitude” of non-Jews; and here in Revelation 7:9 these spiritual Israelites have associated with them a “great multitude” from all nations.—Ex. 12:38.

The majority of Israelites after the flesh stumbled over Christ Jesus as Messiah, and for that reason they are shown as being cast off, away from Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, no longer associated with them in God’s kingdom, but in their places men from nations to the east and west and north and south come to be associated with what these patriarchs symbolize. (Luke 13:27-30) Jesus said those not in union with him were cast out, like trimmed-off branches that dry up and are burned. (John 15:6) Paul showed that many of the natural branches, the Jews after the flesh, were pruned off the theocratic tree and wild branches were grafted in to take their places; meaning by this, the formerly alienated Gentiles that became a part of the “Israel of God”. Then with these Gentiles grafted in, Paul adds, “In this manner all Israel will be saved.” Further showing the grounds on which natural Jews were ousted from being any part of the seed of Abraham and the “Israel of God”, Jesus disowned rebellious ones by saying: “If you are Abraham’s children, do the works of Abraham. . . . You are from your father the Devil.”—John 8:37-44, NW.

Now it follows that God is not dealing with two Israels today, one fleshly and one spiritual. Which of the two, then, does Jehovah assemble to bestow his restoration blessings upon? Is it the republic of Israel which is now ruling Palestine’s population of 1,400,000, or is it spiritual Israel composed of only 144,000? The facts presented in the following article fully answer these very important questions

Thus it becomes plain that spiritual Israel is a new nation in which the separating wall between Jew and Gentile has been destroyed, enabling both together in this “Israel of God” to grow into “a holy temple for Jehovah”. (Eph. 2:11-22, NW) The “living stones” from all nations that are built up into this “spiritual house” are all together called “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession”.—1 Pet. 2:4-10, NW.

The number making up this royal priesthood and holy nation which is to reign with Christ in heaven is fixed at 144,000, by Revelation 14:1-5. They are spoken of as the ones “purchased from the earth”, “the ones that keep following the Lamb,” the ones “purchased from among mankind” by Christ’s ransom. No one will argue that this class of joint heirs with Christ is made up exclusively of natural Jews, Israelites after the flesh, with no other nations represented in Christ’s body or church. Hence, when we read of this class of 144,000, “the slaves of our God,” as coming from Israel, 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel, we know that spiritual Israel must be meant. (Rev. 7:1-8, NW) It could hardly be natural Israel, since there is no indication that that many accepted Christ during the time this class was being selected. Moreover, it would hardly have worked out that exactly the same number from each tribe would have responded to the call, since some tribes were far more populous than others. And here is an important point: the tribal records of natural Jews did not survive the long period during which these 144,000 were being selected, so no record of tribal descent would be available for classifying them on any such natural basis.

So here too we see a spiritual Israel is meant, and the equal number from each tribe shows a well-balanced organization, with no partiality in choosing being shown. This grouping into twelve divisions of equal numbers balances well with the twelve foundation stones on which appear the names of the twelve apostles. (Rev. 21:14, NW) Also, when Israel left Egypt they were accompanied by a “mixed multitude” of non-Jews; and here in Revelation 7:9 these spiritual Israelites have associated with them a “great multitude” from all nations.—Ex. 12:38.

The majority of Israelites after the flesh stumbled over Christ Jesus as Messiah, and for that reason they are shown as being cast off, away from Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, no longer associated with them in God’s kingdom, but in their places men from nations to the east and west and north and south come to be associated with what these patriarchs symbolize. (Luke 13:27-30) Jesus said those not in union with him were cast out, like trimmed-off branches that dry up and are burned. (John 15:6) Paul showed that many of the natural branches, the Jews after the flesh, were pruned off the theocratic tree and wild branches were grafted in to take their places; meaning by this, the formerly alienated Gentiles that became a part of the “Israel of God”. Then with these Gentiles grafted in, Paul adds, “In this manner all Israel will be saved.” Further showing the grounds on which natural Jews were ousted from being any part of the seed of Abraham and the “Israel of God”, Jesus disowned rebellious ones by saying: “If you are Abraham’s children, do the works of Abraham. . . . You are from your father the Devil.”—John 8:37-44, NW.

Now it follows that God is not dealing with two Israels today, one fleshly and one spiritual. Which of the two, then, does Jehovah assemble to bestow his restoration blessings upon? Is it the republic of Israel which is now ruling Palestine’s population of 1,400,000, or is it spiritual Israel composed of only 144,000? The facts presented in the following article fully answer these very important questions
Nope, hindi po, ang maling katuruan ay wag ipilit. Ang 144, 000 ay saktong bilang ng mga pure blooded Israelites na mapapabilang sa heavenly 'spiritual Israel'. This fact alone will fully answer this question.

Revelation of John 6:10-11
And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation of John 7:2-8
I saw another angel coming from the east having the seal of the living God. He cried out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been permitted to harm the land and sea, “Don't harm the land, the sea, or the trees until we have marked the servants of our God with a seal on their foreheads.”Ezek 9:4; Rev 6:6; 9:4; 14:1; 22:4 I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000. Those who were sealed were from every tribe of Israel:Rev 9:16; 14:1 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed, 12,000 from the tribe of Reuben, 12,000 from the tribe of Gad, 12,000 from the tribe of Asher, 12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali, 12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh, 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon, 12,000 from the tribe of Levi, 12,000 from the tribe of Issachar, 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun, 12,000 from the tribe of Joseph, and 12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

Romans 11:17-29
Now if some of the branches have been broken off, and you, a wild olive branch, have been grafted in their place to share the rich root of the olive tree,Jer 11:16; Acts 2:39; Eph 2:12-13 do not boast about being better than the other branches. If you boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.1Cor 10:12 Then you will say, “Branches were cut off so that I could be grafted in.” That's right! They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you remain only because of faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid!Prov 28:14; Isa 66:2; Rom 12:16; Phil 2:12 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he certainly will not spare you either. Consider, then, the kindness and severity of God: his severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness toward you—if you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you too will be cut off.John 15:2; 1Cor 15:2; Heb 3:6, 14 If the Jews do not persist in their unbelief, they will be grafted in again, because God is able to graft them in.2Cor 3:16 After all, if you were cut off from what is naturally a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much easier it will be for these natural branches to be grafted back into their own olive tree! The Restoration of Israel
For I do not want you to be ignorant of this secret, brothers, so that you will not claim to be wiser than you are. A partial hardening has come on Israel until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.Luke 21:24; Rom 12:7, 16; 2Cor 3:14; Rev 7:9 In this way, all Israel will be saved. As it is written,Ps 14:7; Isa 59:20 “The Deliverer will come from Zion; he will remove ungodliness from Jacob. This is my covenant with them Isa 27:9; Jer 31:31; Heb 8:8; 10:16 when I take away their sins.”

As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake, but as far as election is concerned, they are loved because of their ancestors.Deut 7:8; 9:5; 10:15 For God's gifts and calling never change.Num 23:19

Status
Not open for further replies.