What's new

Closed 1 globe reward point = 1 movie at any ayala malls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di ko sure nga e. May nabasa ako na nagcall sa csr ng globe. 1 lang raw ma aavail.
Legit po ba ito? Anyone na may alam kung sino at ano pwedeng tawagan for confirmation and directions para maclaim? Thanks

Try to call 211. then press [2] - then [1] - for postpaid . Type your <Mobile Number>. Press [4], then [3], [2], then [1].

Pa-double check na rin po kung pwede more than 1 ticket i-avail. When i called kc, 1 lang daw. Pro parang di sure yung CSR kc today lang daw din nila nalaman re: this promo. I'm hoping na sana di lang well-informed yung CSR at pde pala more than 1.

Just go to any Ayala Mall Cinema, then show them the text message you got (as per CSR po)

Nkareceived din po ako may time po sya 3-4pm. Busy CSR, d makontak. Ano po un ipapakita lng sa front desk then any time pwd ako mamili. For example is time slot ng movie 7pm pero 3pm ko po ipapakita ung message?

That's a good question, Joy. These are the restrictions that can't be done when availing the offer.

1. Discount promos cannot run in conjunction with other promos or combinable with other discounts
2. Certain products are excluded from the discount depending on the brand’s offer.
3. Discounts and freebies are not exchangeable for cash.
4. Globe is not reliable to offer a replacement for discounts or coupon codes that are discontinued, canceled, or used improperly whether due to fraud or technical issues. You may avail of any regular priced movie on that day. 3D and 4D is not part of the promo. And you can avail of this offer only ONCE. One ticket per person only and the promo will run from 3-4PM only. And you can avail of the offers at all Ayala Malls Cinemas except Bonifacio High Street. Is there anything else that we could assist you with? Thanks.
-yan sagot po saken ng globe
hi isang ticket lang ba pede? or pede kahit ilan? nakarecieve din ako ng text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back