What's new

Android App 1.1.1.1 faster and Safer Internet häçk and Bug Warp+ (Up to terabytes data allocation) Pasok!!

Nag try ako magload ng Gaansurf10 100mb ata yun.. Kaso naubos ung data allocation agad.. Ung sa VPN na ito walang bawas? Tama ba?

Suggested FAQ (suggest lang hehe)
Q: Free net po ba to?
A: Hindi dahil DNS lang to. Magiging mas mabilis lang ang loading ng sites (technical details below).

Technical Details: (For tech-savvy people)
DNS is known as the Domain Name System. Kapag nag-enter ka ng URL sa Chrome browser mo (eg You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.), papasok ang DNS para alamin niya ang IP address ng site na pupuntahan mo.

Ganito ang diagram:
[Ikaw na user]: Enter You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
[DNS]: Query You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
... loading for X seconds (note this for later)
[DNS]: Response IP 123.12.34.45 // made up IP (not real)
[Chrome]: Display page from 123.12.34.45

Now, normally mababagal ang servers na inaassign ng ISP natin kaya ang nangyayari, yung X seconds sa diagram, lumalaki.
Kung ang loading ay let's say 3 seconds, 3 seconds ang minimum na maloload ang page na gusto mo, plus siyempre yung network speed mo pa so baka maging 4 seconds or so.

So ang ginagawa ng 1.1.1.1 DNS ni OP, pinaiikli niya ang X seconds, by which, siyempre mababawasan ang loading speed AT ang return sayo bilang user, mas mabilis magload LAHAT ng mga websites.

[DNS]: Response IP 123.12.34.45 // made up IP (not real)
I disagree po 😁. That IP (123.12.34.45) is as real as it gets. That IP is contained in the 123.8.0.0/13 IP block assigned to CNC Group CHINA169 Henan Province Network. You can check it yourself 'whois 123.12.34.45':
Screenshot_20200506-081348.png

Pinging it, one can see that it's live 😅
Code:
root@opione:~# ping -c4 123.12.34.45       
PING 123.12.34.45 (123.12.34.45) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 123.12.34.45: icmp_seq=1 ttl=43 time=324 ms
64 bytes from 123.12.34.45: icmp_seq=2 ttl=43 time=326 ms
64 bytes from 123.12.34.45: icmp_seq=3 ttl=43 time=326 ms
64 bytes from 123.12.34.45: icmp_seq=4 ttl=43 time=319 ms
--- 123.12.34.45 ping statistics ---
4 packets transmitted, 4 received, 0% packet loss, time 6ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 319.160/323.720/326.155/2.909 ms
This is in the interest of accuracy para po sa mga ka-PHC natin. If you really do wish to use a made-up IP in your example po then let me suggest 123.12.34.456 😁. The idea is to use an octet value greater than 255. Hth

Attachments

I disagree po 😁. That IP (123.12.34.45) is as real as it gets. That IP is contained in the 123.8.0.0/13 IP block assigned to CNC Group CHINA169 Henan Province Network. You can check it yourself 'whois 123.12.34.45':
This is in the interest of accuracy para po sa mga ka-PHC natin. If you really do wish to use a made-up IP in your example po then let me suggest 123.12.34.456 😁. The idea is to use an octet value greater than 255. Hth
That IP response was made up to serve as a dummy response, though I think if I'll provide an invalid IP address then that would just counter the 'accuracy' you wish to obtain.

The
statement pertains to the response IP when you ask for the hostname in the server. In other words, the response IP is not the real IP (just like what I said before) that would be returned by the DNS after querying. But I got the point, thanks for the noteworthy post. 👍

EDIT: deletions

The statement pertains to the response IP when you ask for the hostname in the server. In other words, the response IP is not the real IP (just like what I said before) that would be returned by the DNS after querying. But I got the point, thanks for the noteworthy post. 👍

EDIT: deletions
Thanks for the clarificatory post 👍. I get what you mean.

Here's just a food for thought. On the topic of DNS, it would have been better to use actual name records, since you seem to know your stuff and you started off your example with an actual domain. It wouldn't have been THAT hard, at least for you, to find out and use the actual IP of the said domain, instead of resorting to dummy or not real IP, since you ARE demonstrating how the system of name resolution works. Still, you did a good job without having to be technical. Hats off to you sir. 😁

Sorry for this OT TS. 😅 Going back on topic, I'm just reporting that it seems the workaround for farming loads of WARP+ data via the site has been plugged.

Thanks for the clarificatory post 👍. I get what you mean.

Here's just a food for thought. On the topic of DNS, it would have been better to use actual name records, since you seem to know your stuff and you started off your example with an actual domain. It wouldn't have been THAT hard, at least for you, to find out and use the actual IP of the said domain, instead of resorting to dummy or not real IP, since you ARE demonstrating how the system of name resolution works. Still, you did a good job without having to be technical. Hats off to you sir. 😁

Sorry for this OT TS. 😅 Going back on topic, I'm just reporting that it seems the workaround for farming loads of WARP+ data via the site has been plugged.
I don't mind the OT, its actually a pleasure knowing that somehow there're actual technical people here like you.
Thanks for the new info 👍👍

Back