News & Current Events

All about major events in the Philippines and all over the world.
"You have dialed a highly classified top secret phone number. We are now tracking your location. You cannot run. You cannot hide. There is no escape. In two minutes a special commando team will swoop down on you and will arrest you with whatever means necessary. Do not—repeat—do not even think of escaping. You have illegally tapped into the secret government communications network. You have just dialed yourself into being one of the most wanted terrorists in the world. So— —D'yan ka lang ha?! Huwag mong ibaba! Sasagutin rin niya ang phone!" http://www.fhm.com.ph/be-a-better-man/mens-stuff/-fhm-longform-why-don-t-we-just-hire-the-young-häçker-a32-a121-a221-a381-20161024-lfrm3
"Filipinos always complain about the corruption in the Philippines. Do you really think the corruption is the problem of the Philippines? "I do not think so. I strongly believe that the problem is the lack of love for the Philippines "Let me first talk about my country, Korea. It might help you understand my point. After the Korean War, South Korea was one of the poorest countries in the world. "Koreans had to start from scratch because entire country was destroyed after the Korean War, and we had no natural resources. "Koreans used to talk about the Philippines, for Filipinos were very rich in Asia. We envy Filipinos. Koreans really wanted to be well off like Filipinos. Many Koreans died of famine. My father & brother also died...
When PRRD win the Presidency Federalism is become known to many of us. And by the way what is this all about, what is the effects in our daily life if they implement Federal-State here in our beloved country. So many questions and queries will be raised if this will come to reality. Like: 1. What is federalism mainly about? 2. Is our present system similar with the US system? 3. What is the fundamental difference between the unitary form of government and a federal form of government? 4. What division of governmental powers would federalism legally bring about to our government? etc. And how in the fields of Balance of Powers, Strong National Government, Reduction of Corruption, Bureaucracy, National Unity, Poor Provinces, Separation...

Advertisements

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back