What's new

Help Yuzu Roms

ETTON

Honorary Poster
Pa request naman po ng roms ng yuzu na Naruto ultimate ninja storm 3 or 4 puro kase deadlinks sa google yung nsp or xci format po salamat

I understand that you're looking for ROMs for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 or 4 that work with the Yuzu emulator. However, I'm sorry to inform you that sharing or requesting ROMs is against the rules of this forum. Distributing or downloading copyrighted materials, such as ROMs, without proper authorization is îllégâl.

If you're looking to play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 or 4 on the Yuzu emulator, I recommend purchasing the games legally. By doing so, you support the developers and ensure that you're playing the games in a legitimate manner.

Additionally, I suggest checking reputable websites that offer legal methods of acquiring games, such as official online stores or platforms like Steam, PlayStation Store, or Xbox Store.

Please remember to respect copyright laws and the rules of this forum. If you have any other questions or need assistance with legal gaming topics, feel free to ask.

Back