What's new

Trivia You Are Not Alone - Keep Fighting

Cee Jay

🧿 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖊 🧿
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
I may not know you personally, but I hope whoever ends up reading this, I’m sorry you’re facing difficulty and going through struggle in your life right now in some way. You will get through this chapter in your life, things will get better, and you will grow through everything you’re going through, become stronger and more resilient, even though it may not seem like it right now. Sometimes when people walk out of your life, it creates space for new people to enter your life. When one chapter ends, another one starts, a better one.

Life can be extremely difficult, and people can be extremely hurtful, I know. Even after relationships come to an end, the old friends have walked away, years later the person you loved has passed away, the hurt, grief, rejection and trauma can last for years without an obvious cure. There’s not anything I can say that will fix or change your circumstances, but I really hope I can at least offer some encouragement at the very least.

Not everyone you lose is a loss, sometimes when people walk out of your life it’s actually a blessing in disguise. People will either make an effort, or they’ll make an excuse. Stop living with hurt and disappointment by looking back at the people and circumstances of your past, it’s time to not only look forward, but move forward without looking back.

Again I know pain stays with people for a very long time, and sometimes words hardly encourage, but for what it’s worth I’m always a message away if you want to vent or need some personal encouragement, and hope I’ve been able to provide a safe space for people on my Twitch streams to talk and open up without judgement. Social media can sometimes be super toxic, but it can always be an avenue to connect with people all around to world and feel a sense of belonging and community in a positive way, and I hope we can strive for more of that.

Love and care about our entire community, and wish you all nothing but the very best in life moving forward. Much love 🐑 ❤️

Last edited: