What's new

Yeahhhh! ICC investigates duterte!!

I am so happy that, even I really don't have time, I make this thread just for the very good news!

The ICC, the International Criminal Court, will start an investigation regarding the abuses of the so-called war on drugs of duterte...
Even if I know this will take years cguro, I am very happy !!!

200.gif

The ICC announced Wednesday that the body's Pre-Trial Chamber I judges granted the request. An ICC statement said the chamber assessed that Duterte's "so-called 'war on drugs' campaign cannot be seen as a legitimate law enforcement operation and the killings neither as legitimate nor as mere excesses in an otherwise legitimate operation."

"Rather," the judges found, "the available material indicates, to the required standard, that a widespread and systematic attack against the civilian population took place pursuant to or in furtherance of a state policy."

Events that will be investigated are limited to those throughout the Philippines between July 1, 2016 and March 16, 2019, and in the Davao area between November 1, 2011 and June 30, 2016. As such, the Philippines' wí†hdráwal from the Rome Statute, which took effect on March 17, 2019, has no effect on the ICC's jurisdiction over the alleged crimes in question.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Kaya pala gusto ulit tumakbo bilang vice president. May tinatakasan siguro. Dba ang sabi niya hindi na sya tatakbo e bakit parang kinain nya lang ung sinabi nya nung una. Hays

Kaya pala gusto ulit tumakbo bilang vice president. May tinatakasan siguro. Dba ang sabi niya hindi na sya tatakbo e bakit parang kinain nya lang ung sinabi nya nung una. Hays
bka gusto nya ma preserve yung mga nasimulan nya kaya pumayag sya tumakbo pagka vice president.

may mga kilala ako dati na drug addict at pusher ngayon nag tago na sila di na namin makita saan na yun.
effective nga war on drugs ni Duterte medyo brutal lng minsan.

Last edited:
Tama yan para may managot kapag natapos na term nya maipakulong na si Duterte.
Baka po ma disappoint ka lang. Investigation palang ang gagawin hindi pa siya guilty. Investigation may take YEARS. And in case of a guilty decision may appeal process pa which will also take YEARS.

Lastly and very important. The implementation of ICC ruling depends on the RECOGNITION of the state ng ruling na yun. Baka matulad sa UNCLOS ruling. It remained unrecognized by China. The ICC HAS NO IMPLEMENTING FORCE. WALA SILANG PULIS OR MILITAR. Ang mag implement ng warrants if any eh pulis or army ng pilipinas. Abang abang kung may huhuli. 😅

Kaya manood at relax wag ibuhos lahat ng feelings sayang nmn 😁.

Gusto nila imbestigahan siya dahil sa pagpatay sa mga kriminal at adik? Meron ba mga supporters ng îllégâl drugs dito? Pabor ako sa ginawa ni Du30 sa war on drugs. Gusto ko pa nga ubusin na nya mga yan habang nasa termino pa including the addicts.

Baka po ma disappoint ka lang. Investigation palang ang gagawin hindi pa siya guilty. Investigation may take YEARS. And in case of a guilty decision may appeal process pa which will also take YEARS.

Lastly and very important. The implementation of ICC ruling depends on the RECOGNITION of the state ng ruling na yun. Baka matulad sa UNCLOS ruling. It remained unrecognized by China. The ICC HAS NO IMPLEMENTING FORCE. WALA SILANG PULIS OR MILITAR. Ang mag implement ng warrants if any eh pulis or army ng pilipinas. Abang abang kung may huhuli. 😅

Kaya manood at relax wag ibuhos lahat ng feelings sayang nmn 😁.
Sya Ang aburido hindi ako haha ganyan Ang ganid sa posisyon sakit nya ng ulo yan baka ikamatay ni DUTERXI sa kunsimisyon buti nga haha 👊👎Sya na Rin Ang gumawa ng sarili nyang multo😍

Last edited: