What's new

Wygon's Updates (October 7, 2023)

aurawygon2021

Honorary Poster
1. As i said in an update in my Vol 21 custom ISO thread, PK will no longer release Volume 23, they will release Vol 24 instead.
FireShot Capture 032 - Facebook - www.facebook.com.png

2. I might change the BGV for the custom ISO for Vol 24. (some may stay, some will change)
3. I need some of your help here.
- Should I change the score sounds for KS CD Series? If yes what score sounds should I use for 70-80, 81-90, 91-100?
(It's possible due to the fact I can change the numbering sounds. This one dosen't matter to me because we never use score.)
- Since I'm encoding all of the songs from Volumes 21-24 and compile them into one custom songlist (see my threads). What format should I use?
Song-Number-Artist (original, used by Platinum, TJ, Magic Sing)
Number-Song-Artist (used by Megapro, HDT, Karavision)
Song-Artist-Number
4. Volume 24 might be my last custom ISO for KS Series because our player's having problems when we play newer volumes plus I have a feeling that KS Series (CD) will be out of support soon due to its capacity. I'm thinking I'm going to switch to another player when I have enough money.
What new PK player should I buy?
KS-10 SD - budget friendly, same as KS-10 Junior but now I'm using SD card
Reyna 3 or 3SE - still on CD, a little more for me to pay but the sound quality is better than KS Series
Piano SD - expensive but it has SD and great sound quality
Also which of these can I modify for me to customize BGV (just asking)
5. Here's the progress I have for encoding the songlist.
I put them in Excel first but I'll finalize them by putting them in Word.
I just finished encoding all Vol 21 songs now for Vol 22,23 and the songs up to Sept. 2023.
Screenshot from 2023-10-07 09-56-51.png

To everyone, thank you for supporting me and downloading my custom ISOs.

That's all for the updates.
May the aura be with you.

- Wygon

Attachments

Last edited:
Announcement: Volume 24 for KS CD Series is finally now available! (contains songs up to Oct 2023) I'll just need to buy the disc in order for me to make the custom ISO. Also I just spend the money for the payment for a school activity and other purposes. So I have to wait to for my mom to pay her utang for me which is 3k now.

Announcement: Volume 24 for KS CD Series is finally now available! (contains songs up to Oct 2023) I'll just need to buy the disc in order for me to make the custom ISO. Also I just spend the money for the payment for a school activity and other purposes. So I have to wait to for my mom to pay her utang for me which is 3k now.
Kailangan mo ng volume 24? Meron ako, sd. Nakopya ko na din sa lappy. Upload ko nlang kung want mo.

Back