What's new

Cee Jay

🧿 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖊 🧿
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
Yesterday, the 5th of October, we have celebrated World Teachers' Day. I haven't seen any other person posted a thread as an appreciation to teachers except Scarlett OHara (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

It's maybe a little late but I would like to share here the message I posted on my FB account yesterday.
image.png

Before this day ends... I would like to convey my deepest appreciation and heartfelt gratitude to all of you who have taken up the noble profession of teaching. Your dedication, passion, and unwavering commitment towards molding young minds and nurturing future leaders, often goes unnoticed. But today, let's change that. Today is your day.

To my dear sister.. words can't express how proud I am of the extraordinary teacher you've become. I have seen you work late into the night, meticulously preparing your lessons, marking assignments, counseling students and incessantly worrying about your class... you even asked [forced 😁] me before to help you out in writing your lesson plans, fixing your classroom, and fetching pails of water from a neighborhood water pump. I have seen you struggle, feel sad, tired, maybe angry.. yet, I've never heard you complain about the long hours, the workload, or the responsibility. Instead, you embrace it all with an unwavering smile, demonstrating your relentless love for teaching and your students.

Your fascination for education, your desire to make a cut above education system, and your steadfast perseverance towards the betterment of your students is a testament to your utmost dedication to your vocation. Your work is more than just a job; it's a vital contribution to society and a beacon of hope for your students and for the future. I know it is a long ride and you are still on it. You'll surely see more so keep fighting.

And to all the educators out there, your ability to shape young minds and inspire learning is arguably one of the greatest gifts one could possess. Despite the challenges, you do not relent in your pursuit of providing holistic education, paving the way for a promising future generation. And during trying times, you have shown exceptional flexibility and creativity to ensure that learning never stops.

As we celebrate World Teachers' Day, I want us all to remember and appreciate the tireless efforts, sacrifices and undying passion of our teachers. We see and respect you. We cherish and appreciate you. Your perseverance, patience, and love for your profession truly make the world a better place.

Keep inspiring us, dear teachers. Your influence stretches far beyond the walls of the classrooms. You are the real heroes in the lives of the students you touch, and will forever remain so.

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬' 𝐃𝐚𝐲!