What's new

World channels version 05 with PH live channels, m3u file only... May 31 2024 Expiry

Dimcel

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
Bonjour!! your beloved Dimcel is here again.. lols Kindly download this newly extracted Mac links..
reply at react lang masaya na po ako :)

DISCLAIMER: It is not my hits from kracking mac portals as The Philippine Cybercrime Law R.A 10175
focuses on the pre-emption, prevention and prosecution of cybercrimes such as offenses against the confidentiality, integrity and availability of computer data and systems, computer-related offenses, and content-related offenses.
We are all prohibited from all forms of häçking to benefit and to make profit out of it.. Use the m3u file for educational purposes only.. I do not intend to use it for s†rêâmïng piracy. If somebody out there are selling it, youre on your own. I am not Liable to the authority.. Cheers!!

password: farewell_Otomo

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Credits to rs100820 for the MAC portal account..

Last edited:
Hello po salamat po sa link pero bakit meron syang mga code code pa if alam mo yun paano ifix marami po talagang salamat
Screenshot_20230730-213633.png

Attachments

Hello po salamat po sa link pero bakit meron syang mga code code pa if alam mo yun paano ifix marami po talagang salamatView attachment 2714429
idol iupload mo po yung file sa vlc media player i hope hindi mag hang up.. i suggest download iptv smarters pro or ott navigator and upload the m3u file on the apps mentioned.. under m3u file options

paki search na lang kay uncle google lols "iptv smarters pro apk modded apk" or ott navigator modded apk" if android po device niyo.. if ios lols you need to pay a ρrémíùm iptv app from them.. if linux po gamit niyo vlc media player will do

idol iupload mo po yung file sa vlc media player i hope hindi mag hang up.. i suggest download iptv smarters pro or ott navigator and upload the m3u file on the apps mentioned.. under m3u file options

paki search na lang kay uncle google lols "iptv smarters pro apk modded apk" or ott navigator modded apk" if android po device niyo.. if ios lols you need to pay a ρrémíùm iptv app from them.. if linux po gamit niyo vlc media player will do
Okay nalang po ito malaking tulong ito na nakabalik na yung ganyan maraming salamat po
Screenshot_20230730-220911.png

Attachments

Back