What's new

Closed Winger Live 2007 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winger Live 2007 DVD - is a live set culled from Winger 2007 US reunion tour and directed by Jack Edward Sawyers. Kip Winger, Reb Beach, Rod Morgenstein and John Roth rip through all the hits, progressive jams and new material taken from their comeback album IV. This is a record that is chock full of hits and progressive jams, for which the band has become famous.

Everyone is so intellectually skillful on their performance, and Kip's voice still kicking the prolonged high notes, without lowering down original keys.

Release date: 9 November 2007
Producer: Kip Winger
Label: Frontier Records
Genres: Hard rock, Glam metal
Winger.Live.2007.jpg

Download in 5 parts (for fast downloads)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. -
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
[Links are updated July 2020]
I Use WinRar 5.01 to extract them altogether.

TRACKS:
"Blind Revolution Mad" - 4:01
"Loosen Up" - 3:42
"Easy Come Easy Go" - 3:42
"Your Great Escape" - 4:02
"Down Incognito" - 5:19
"Rainbow in the Rose" - 5:29
"Generica" - 7:58
"Junk Yard Dog" - 4:11
"Right Up Ahead" - 4:56
"Reb's Guitar Solo" - 4:13
"You Are the Saint, I Am the Sinner" - 5:08
"Rod's Drum Solo" - 6:56
"Headed for a Heartbreak" - 6:22
"Can't Get Enuff" - 4:33
"Seventeen" - 7:34
"Who's the One" - 5:19
"Miles Away" - 4:33
"Hungry"
"Madalaine" - 5:32

REMINDER in DOWNLOADING:
When you clicked Download. Be patient.
Step 1: Below, wait for the timer 10 to 20 seconds.
Step 2: Select I am not a robot.
Step 3: Create download link.
Step 4: You turn to the download page.

Trivia:
Kasabayan po ang Winger ng Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Poison, White Lion, Dokken, noong 1980's, kung saan
napikon ang drummer ng Metallica kay Kip Winger sa statement below:

Kip says: « Our band was known to musicians, and a lot of musicians showed up to see me play - watching trying to figure out how I'm playing - we were like the 'hair band' [version of] Dream Theater -- That is why it's the great irony that we ended up on that geeky guy's shirt on Beavis & Butthead, because Metallica couldn't play what we play, they couldn't do it, they literally - technically couldn't do it. And I'll ****ing challenge those chumps to a fight any day of the week, but we could play their music with our hands tied behind our back. And so, I was a little t'd off about that, but in the end, none of that shit matters...»

In METALLICA's "Nothing Else Matters" video: Lars is throwing darts at Kip Winger's poster. (meaning napikon sya)

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.