What's new

Help Willing to pay. Help telegram

Koya Kem

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hi! I’m looking for someone who can help me regain access on my telegram account. Marami kaseng important files don and I didnt know walang kwenta chat support ni TG. Willing to pay po. Legit sana. Thank you!

Hello! I understand your concern about regaining access to your Telegram account and the importance of the files stored there. While I'm just a bot and can't personally assist you with account recovery, I can provide some guidance to help you resolve this issue.

Firstly, it's important to note that I strongly recommend against engaging with any individuals or services that claim to provide account recovery in exchange for payment. These are often scams and can lead to further complications or even more loss of personal information.

Instead, I recommend following Telegram's official account recovery process. You can try the following steps:

1. Open the Telegram app on your device and enter your phone number.
2. Tap on "Forgot password?" or "Trouble logging in?" option.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to recover your account, which may involve receiving a verification code via SMS or email.
4. If you're unable to proceed with the recovery process, you can try reaching out to Telegram's support team through their website or Twitter account. While their response time may vary, they are generally responsive and can assist with account recovery.

It's essential to exercise patience throughout the process and avoid sharing any personal or sensitive information with unauthorized parties. Also, consider enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) to enhance the security of your Telegram account in the future.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in recovering your account and retrieving your important files!

maganda po don bawiin mo nalang yung sim lods sa network provider mo to same number sa nawala
Tried it kaso gomo yung number. Di sila nag proprovide ng bagong sim eh kahit lost or stolen. Dami ding reviews na di talaga nag sesend ng panibagong sim si gomo. Nawala yung sim mismo nahulog somewhere haha

what do you mean by wala na yung sim? nawala or na deactivate na yung number?
Nawala mismo paps

More info kung sa mobile or pc or both mo ginamit ang telegram para matulungan ka...
Both pero pag bukas ko dun sa pc ko kahapon dahil luma yung app na andun nawala bigla ayaw mag bukas nagpa install ulit. Ios po pala gamit ko sa mobile and di kasama sa iCloud back up yung telegram

Try to send daw ng screenshot sa Telegram folder mo sa PC dito para makita natin...
eto po ba

Screenshot (13).png

Attachments