What's new

Help Wildrift 10

PHC MichaelM

Eternal Poster
Hello good morning, Since wala na po ung WR10 sa TNT, na lagi kung pinapa register kasi nga I dont need regular DATA, my alam pa po ba kayo na Sim na my Wildrift 10?

Good morning! I understand that you're looking for a SIM card with the Wildrift 10 promo since it's no longer available on TNT. Unfortunately, I don't have access to real-time information about the availability of specific promos or SIM cards. However, I can suggest a few options that you can consider.

First, you can reach out to the customer service of different telecom providers in your area and inquire about any available promotions or SIM cards specifically for Wild Rift. They would be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Second, you can try searching online forums or social media groups dedicated to Wild Rift or your local gaming community. Often, players share information regarding the availability of game-specific promotions or SIM cards.

Lastly, keep an eye on official announcements from the game developer or telecom providers. They may introduce new promotions or partnerships that include specific game-related perks.

Remember, availability and promotions can vary depending on your location, so it's always best to check with the relevant sources in your area. Good luck in finding a suitable SIM card for your Wild Rift needs!

Wala! Kase pati sa TM wala na rin, kase sa mata ng mga Network Provider Wild Rift is Dead 😔
Wala! Kase pati sa TM wala na rin, kase sa mata ng mga Network Provider Wild Rift is Dead 😔
Nopee, I guess Exclusive nalang ata talaga ang Wildrift sa Globe, Like partner na kasi sila, and I don't want to register sa RiotGo, kasi maliit data and ang mahal...