What's new

Closed Why need fixed local ip range to connect http injector ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsai0

Addict
my ISP has a free proxy server that is
gpeasynet.com , i want to get free internet using HTTP Injector. I have properly filled the Payload and every other setting. But i can not connect HTTP Injector without a fixed local IP range . why I need fixed local IP range? confused

Last edited:
i think that ip is bugged. it allows to bypass security of your mobile carrier.. try to marked what ip worked and use injector to hunt that ip..

saya berpikir bahwa ip adalah disadap. memungkinkan untuk memotong keamanan operator seluler Anda .. mencoba untuk menandai apa yang ip bekerja dan menggunakan injektor untuk berburu ip itu ..

secretaccount lance_cpl Maybe but it will connect in ××.××.××.80- ××.××.××.95 this range.. I can normally visit the site from any ip range. but it seems like just HTTP tunnelers only need that ip range to connect. what is the reason tunnelers need fixed ip range?

secretaccount i am talking about my device ip not the free proxy server ip...bro, the thing is i have to adjust the my device ip xx.80-xx.95 in this range by randomly swicthing data button.. i don't know if ip hunter will help to find an ip for my device so that i can connect the tunneler

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back