What's new

Why did you stop using dropmb.com?????

Trifenbarsnr

Honorary Poster
Reaction
I dont understand the use of other links here 😒 caz we testing files not here to be bypassing captcha your file is not even working in my country

Like I use translator to talk to you guys why do you make me waste my data!!!!!!

Im not sure which files you were talking about but not everything shared here are guaranteed to work outside of the philippines.

There are those who are uploading their files in PPD (Pay Per Download) sites which generates some income for the downloads but everyone is required to use a mirror upload site like Dropmb, you just have to take a look at the mirror links provided if you want Dropmb.

well, drobmb is still used because it was required as a mirror.. if you find post with no mirror but only PPD present, you can report it..
however files not working outside PH is another issue.. because most shared files and configs here are designed to bypass our telco, so it might be hard for you, I'm sorry to hear that.

I understand brother but I want to test since it worked before going thru sum files I see other sites being using