What's new

Closed What is love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R A L P H O L I C

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Love?, love is the most powerful forces that exist.

I never believe and love at first sight, it always begin with lust at first sight,

Lust is the first stage of what you called love. Love is the advance stage of lust.

Un ang paniniwala ko sa love? Ikaw?.

One Love, One PHC

You think love exists? Love is not about happiness, joy, comfort nor care, love is not about sadness, misery nor despair, the good or the bad thing about love is only an idea which exists in the thoughts of our witty, selfishly stupid brain, love only exists in people who thinks that they exists, wether or not it is clear to you love will never find its way, destiny is not a destination, so is you, he or she, you and him/her will never meet in road's end, eternity is not permanently there. We are only inlove because of our idea of being in love, love depends on our own perception of what really love is. Love is not true. Love is not pure. Love is only a reason for people to be together. SO STAY.
For we have a long road for us to prove that my statement is wrong, this is a challenge, a challenge not only for us but also for others who thinks that I am wrong. we can only prove that there is love when we are on our both on our deathbed, lying, dying and whispering the names of each other, so bear with me when the day comes when my hand is holding the hands of the reaper and my lips saying I love you as he takes me away.

Argument

You think love exists? Love is not about happiness, joy, comfort nor care, love is not about sadness, misery nor despair, the good or the bad thing about love is only an idea which exists in the thoughts of our witty, selfishly stupid brain, love only exists in people who thinks that they exists, wether or not it is clear to you love will never find its way, destiny is not a destination, so is you, he or she, you and him/her will never meet in road's end, eternity is not permanently there. We are only inlove because of our idea of being in love, love depends on our own perception of what really love is. Love is not true. Love is not pure. Love is only a reason for people to be together. SO STAY.
For we have a long road for us to prove that my statement is wrong, this is a challenge, a challenge not only for us but also for others who thinks that I am wrong. we can only prove that there is love when we are on our both on our deathbed, lying, dying and whispering the names of each other, so **** with me when the day comes when my hand is holding the hands of the reaper and my lips saying I love you as he takes me away.

Argument
Bro. I know how you feel.

Love is a sensation
caused by temptation
to feel penetration
a guy sticks his location
in a girls destination
to increase the population
for the next generation

give credits to me if you wanna copy and paste it

I do'nt know yet, because I've never experienced it yet, I just only know love is the trust of each other... And trust forever :) to strengthen partnership:)

Trust God to achive everlasting life
And to achive forever love:)

Last edited by a moderator:
pwede ba akong magmura?
nakakainsulto lang itong post mo bro
parang sinasabi mo na dapat lang pagnasaan ang mga babae hindi minamahal?

simple lang

"Love is everything"

PHC-Natasha
pm mo nga ako.,
ilang beses na kitang sasabihan wag mo kong itatag dito eh
nakakawala ng pagka kind and humble..

pwede ba akong magmura?
nakakainsulto lang itong post mo bro
parang sinasabi mo na dapat lang pagnasaan ang mga babae hindi minamahal?

simple lang

"Love is everything"

PHC-Natasha
pm mo nga ako.,
ilang beses na kitang sasabihan wag mo kong itatag dito eh
nakakawala ng pagka kind and humble..
Simpleng manyak to kakahiya di naman gwapo -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.