Closed What if lang po

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmrie_

in memoriam 1995-2021
Solutions
Reaction
LUCIFER

I have come up again to this mind blowing theory about everyone’s not so favorite , the badass Lucifer .

Lucifer is Satan. Tho it is not written in the bible that Lucifer is Satan, an examination of several passages reveals that Lucifer can be none other than Satan.

The fall of Lucifer described in Isaiah 14:12 is likely the same that Jesus referred to in Luke 10:18: "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.” A similar fall is depicted in Ezekiel 28.

Isaiah 14:12–18 describes the fall from heaven of one called “Lucifer,” a name that means “morning star,” “son of the dawn,” “Day Star,” or “shining star.” The description of the one referred to shows us it can be none other than Satan.

We know from Jesus’ own words in Luke 10 that Satan fell from heaven. So, when Isaiah refers to Lucifer (In Hebrew, helel) being cast down to earth (Isaiah 14:12), it can be none other than Satan.

Unlike how everyone describes Lucifer, he is not a grotesque figure with horns, he can appear as a beautiful angel of light. It’s in the Bible,” And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.”(2 Corinthians 11:14)

Lucifer is feared, hated and called an outcast , a rebel , a traitor , a wicked ruler of darkness who is greedy and jealous of power that the God have. But what if the interpretation is WRONG... what if Lucifer loves us, his rebellion is for us, he forsaken being the favorite angel for us. What if Lucifer loves humanity so much that when God abandoned us he forsaken heaven to be with us.

What if Lucifer’s intentions is good thus he tempted Adan and Eve for us to have the gift of wisdom, for us to be free and grow.

Contrary to what we believe devils are not incharge in hell. Hell was made to destroy them .It’s in the Bible, Matthew 25:41, NIV. “Then he [the Lord] will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. See,Lucifer did not created hell or anything alike to destroy angels, what if he never intended to harm anyone and here we are judging and condemning him basing on suspicions and accusations.

What if ... just what if.

Disclaimer : This is just my “what if’s” , a theory based on my own thoughts and opinions and does not reflect the team and the page as a whole. I am not promoting any satanic beliefs nor forcing you to agree on this. Happy reading.

“Together we wonder, Together we learn”

Source : bibleinfo
Photo credit to the owner.
©dwe

What if... you're right?

Nagustuhan ko po yung quote na “Together we wonder, Together we learn”.

Hindi ako religous or anti-christ. Parang truth seeker lang. Nakucurious sa mga bagay bagay na maliit man o malaki, out of this world. Gusto rin malaman mga katotohanang nakabalot sa mysteries, something like that.
Team wonderer! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What if... you're right?

Nagustuhan ko po yung quote na “Together we wonder, Together we learn”.

Hindi ako religous or anti-christ. Parang truth seeker lang. Nakucurious sa mga bagay bagay na maliit man o malaki, out of this world. Gusto rin malaman mga katotohanang nakabalot sa mysteries, something like that.
Team wonderer! :)
maybe im not coz hinde naman saaken article yan pinost ko lang yan baka may magkagusto ba na basahin

Last edited by a moderator:
ang laking usapan nan if mabasa ng mga sobra ang pani2wala na c Lucifer ay masama, hehehehe
sana wag. na lang bigyan ng meaning na kesyo mabait daw si lucifer hehe basta wala na ako dito nag post lang ako

Hi ateeee nagbigay po ako sayo ng netflix ρrémíùm hehe kanina po, di ko lang po alam kung nakita mo po yung reply ko sayo hehe

Just what if only so...hanggang what lang pero OK siya pag nabasa...deep down from the ocean and highest than the sky ang...what if...nato

Status
Not open for further replies.