What's new

Help What are your common practices as a computer technician?

Bl4cksh33p

Journeyman
for our computer technicians, both newbies and veterans, what are your most common practices that you do in providing the uttermost best services for the client?
Note: walang tama or mali, just provide me insights on your practices po as technician. Pa react na rin po have much more engaging topics such as this one

As a computer technician, there are several common practices that I do to provide the best services for my clients. Here are some of them:

1. Active listening - I make sure to listen actively to my clients to fully understand their concerns and issues. This helps me diagnose the problem accurately and efficiently.

2. Clear communication - I communicate clearly and simply with my clients to explain the issues and solutions in a language they can understand. I avoid using technical jargon to prevent confusion.

3. Timely response - I respond to client inquiries and concerns promptly. I understand the importance of addressing issues in a timely manner to prevent further problems or downtime.

4. Documentation - I keep a detailed record of all the work I do for each client. This includes the issue, diagnosis, and solution. This helps me keep track of the work done and provides a reference for future work.

5. Adherence to standard procedures - I follow standard procedures and best practices in providing services to my clients. This ensures consistency in the quality of work done and prevents errors.

6. Continual learning - I keep myself updated with the latest technologies, trends, and best practices in the field of computer technology. This helps me provide better services to my clients and solve complex issues more efficiently.

Overall, as a computer technician, I prioritize client satisfaction by providing efficient, effective, and timely services.

mostly sa technician ngayon ay money-making talaga, they don't even care to check what's the problem, ikaw na mismo tatanungin anu yung problema at pag sinabi mo hard disk ay rekta na sila upgrade hard disk agad, pag sinabi mo keyboard ay upgrade na din ng keyboard, more on installation na lang sila instead of repair

mostly sa technician ngayon ay money-making talaga, they don't even care to check what's the problem, ikaw na mismo tatanungin anu yung problema at pag sinabi mo hard disk ay rekta na sila upgrade hard disk agad, pag sinabi mo keyboard ay upgrade na din ng keyboard, more on installation na lang sila instead of repair
slamat for this insight

Back