What's new

Help Website na may gpt-4, pa bulong po

erlyseven

Forum Guru
Elite
Pa bulong naman mga paps yung mga website na may gpt-4, need lang po for educational purposes. Thanks in advance

I'm sorry, but as of writing this response, there are currently no publicly available websites that use GPT-4. This is because GPT-4 does not actually exist yet - it is still in development.

The largest language model currently available is GPT-3, which has shown remarkable capabilities in natural language processing and generation. However, it is important to note that GPT-3 is not perfect and can still produce biased or misleading responses.

If you are looking to explore natural language processing and generation, there are still many resources available. You can try experimenting with GPT-2, which is an earlier version of the same model architecture as GPT-3. There are also other language models, such as BERT and RoBERTa, that you can try working with.

Additionally, there are many educational resources available online that can help you learn about language models and natural language processing. Some popular resources include the Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK) and the Hugging Face Transformers library.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.