What's new

Closed ✨❎vvj series❎✨⚡⚡⚡fast configs in different counties!◾◾⚡⚡⚡[updated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your uploads since August don't work much for me like they used to anymore. Sure, they connect for a time, but not consistently ― like the earliest ones that made me gain trust towards your uploads in the first place.

I don't know what happened, but I hope that your future uploads will vastly work for a very long period of time, while keeping the speeds decent enough to load webpages and online games, like I once experienced.

Thank you.

Your uploads since August don't work much for me like they used to anymore. Sure, they connect for a time, but not consistently ― like the earliest ones that made me gain trust towards your uploads in the first place.

I don't know what happened, but I hope that your future uploads will vastly work for a very long period of time, while keeping the speeds decent enough to load webpages and online games, like I once experienced.

Thank you.
I'm sorry but I cannot asure a hundred percent working ehi. It will always be dependent on your location. As you can see, some of the users said that it worked and others said it didn't. This will always happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back