What's new

Help VPN for PC

Petunia08

Forum Guru
Elite
mga paps anong magandang VPN na pang change lng location yung wala ng set-up2, parang diretso choose ng country then click connect tapos un na.

All my account on E×préššVPN has been suspended 😒, someone talk to CSR/TSR on how the process on E×préššVPN by asking on if their will be a DNS leak when using it which a bit moron if i may say. There is a tools on DNS Leak Test on E×préššVPN 😑, so why people ask for it? I don't know who doing that and they think we pay for it. I don't know if i will make an account again because some morons here contact the CSR/TSR which is stupidity i know 😑.

madam na expired na po un binigay mo code sa vpn express ko, baka po meron pa ulit penge ulit. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 bonding po kasi namin ng mga anak ko manood ng Nétflí× na may vpn express, nalungkot nga po mga anak ko un na expired na. 😭😭😭
Eto ang conversation,
👇

E×préššVPN [E×préššVPN Support] Re: Live chat with abduljakul

E×préššVPN Support
kay ako
3 araw ang nakalipas
Mga Detalye
logo-header-7f58bb8e63f9a1a1924ca758fce0c271.png
Ticket #16556611: Live chat with abduljaku
## Please do not write below this line ##​
Your request (#16556611) to E×préššVPN has been updated.
To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below:
https://E×préššVPN.zendesk.com/hc/requests/16556611
You can also add a comment by replying to this email.

Kenzo, May 11, 2021, 7:57 AM GMT+8:
Request #16556611 "Live chat with abduljakulsalsala..." was closed and merged into this request. Last comment in request #16556611:
Chat transcript:
Visitor: Hi
Visitor: can you please re-connect me to Kenzo?
Albert: My name is Albert and I'm here to help.
Visitor: I was told to reboot my computer
Albert: I understand you wish to be reconnected with Kenzo. Let me check if he's available to take the chat.
Albert: In order to assist you with your concern, may I know the email address you've used to sign up with us?
Visitor: because of DNS leak issue test is failing
Visitor: abduljakul
Albert: Thanks! One moment, please.
Albert: Thank you for patiently waiting.
Albert: I'm transferring you to Kenzo now.
Albert: Have a great day!
Kenzo: My name is Kenzo and I'm here to help.
Kenzo: Hello there! How can I help you?
Visitor: Hello there :)
Visitor: you were assisting me earlier
Visitor: and came back after you told me to reboot my laptop
Kenzo: Alright! How did it go?
Kenzo: Is the problem still persists after restarting your device?
Visitor: no avail
Visitor: still persists
Visitor: I think this is a bug with E×préššVPN on latest big sur version 11.3.1
Kenzo: Okay, I see. can we try connecting to another server location and see if the problem still persists?
Visitor: Ok
Visitor: which location?
Kenzo: Are you accessing any particular app or website that is only available in a certain country?
Visitor: ah yes
Visitor: Los Angeles 3
Visitor: but we can check other servers
Visitor: just to see how it works
Kenzo: Okay, I see. May I know the service that you want to access?
Visitor: Still failing
Visitor: I tried Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia
Visitor: My concern is the DNS Leak Test
Kenzo: Okay, I see. This is just to check if the issue is with a specific server location.
Visitor: No
Visitor: I can access for example HBO Max in Los Angeles 3
Kenzo: Kindly try closing the Google website if you're using it.
Visitor: what google website?
Kenzo: If there is an open tab that includes Google, kindly try closing it and test it again.
Visitor: even with incognito mode
Kenzo: Is it still the same?
Visitor: Yes
Visitor: can you please conduct further investigation with this issue?
Visitor: I have a feeling this might be related to macOS Big Sur 11.3.1
Kenzo: Sure! Let me check my resources. Please hold for a moment.
Kenzo: Is the Killswitch and “Use only E×préššVPN DNS Servers” checked on your E×préššVPN app?
Kenzo: How's it going? I just want to check since our chat might get disconnected if left idle for 5 minutes.
Visitor: Yes it's checked.
Visitor: what's killswitch?
Kenzo: It's the Network Lock.
Kenzo: Make sure that the "Stop all internet traffic if the VPN disconnects unexpectedly" is also checked.
Visitor: Yes it's checked
Visitor: both options are checked.
Visitor: among the three tests, only DNS leak is failing
Kenzo: Okay, thank you! Please hold for a moment while I further check my resources regarding this.
Kenzo: I'm sorry if this is taking too long. Please give me another 3-4 minutes. Thank you!
Visitor: Ok
Kenzo: Hello there! Can you send me a screenshot of the DNS settings of your Mac device?
Visitor: ready to upload​

Attachments

I don't think kung magbibigay pa ako kasi i'm wasted my time sa E×préššVPN 😅, 15 accounts are dead and i read some numerous reports and chats sa CSR/TSR that is why i decide not to share 😑. If ever sobrang pili na lang. Sayang yung express ko na 1 year and may referral success na 15 months na suspend 😑, 2023 pa sana expire nun 😑.