What's new

Referral Vorsi Mining App

itsjustme_lwrnc

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Bagong Mining app mga lodi mina habang maaga pa, Kelangan ng invite code para makapag mina feel free to use my code f328tz

wala pa silang Android app So mismo sa browser muna ka mag mine. Every 24hrs ang mining cycle Start the mining button after registration and youre good to go

Vorsi was initiated by Russel and Alex Biryukov, a PhD team at the Univ. of Colorado and developers of the "Philos Trust Algorithm" .It is a global Web 3.0 academy aimed at enabling users worldwide to access Web 3.0 services and establishing a global gateway for Web 3.0 traffic.Building upon this traffic, Vorsi develops and operates the entire economic ecosystem of Web 3.0 , with Vos as its native token.

Vos serves as a way to reward the miners by allowing them to participate for free and contribute traffic .It employs a novel algorithm that combines proof-of stake (POS) and traffic contribution.the more computational power you contribute,the more Vos you can mine through your daily contribution

Vorsi.JPG

Attachments