What's new

Help Vivo y91 ayaw magbasa ng SDCARD

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that your Vivo Y91 is having trouble reading your SD card. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check the SD card: Make sure the SD card is properly inserted into the device. Sometimes, the card may not be fully inserted or may be inserted in the wrong direction. Take it out and reinsert it carefully.

2. Clean the SD card and slot: Dust or debris can accumulate on the SD card or in the card slot, preventing proper contact. Use a clean, dry cloth or an air blower to clean both the SD card and the slot.

3. Try a different SD card: If possible, try using a different SD card to see if the issue is with the card itself. If the new card works fine, then the original SD card may be faulty or damaged.

4. Format the SD card: If the SD card is not recognized, you can try formatting it. However, keep in mind that formatting will delete all data on the card, so make sure to back up any important files before proceeding. To format the SD card, go to Settings > Storage > Format SD card.

5. Update system software: Make sure your Vivo Y91 is running on the latest software version. Software updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can resolve issues like this. Go to Settings > System update to check for any available updates.

6. Factory reset: If none of the above steps work, you can try performing a factory reset. This will erase all data on your device, so it's important to back up your files beforehand. To do a factory reset, go to Settings > System > Reset > Factory data reset.

If the issue still persists after trying these steps, it is possible that there may be a hardware problem with the SD card slot or the device itself. In this case, I would recommend reaching out to Vivo customer support or taking your device to an authorized service center for further assistance.

I hope this helps!

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that your Vivo Y91 is having trouble reading your SD card. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check the SD card: Make sure the SD card is properly inserted into the device. Sometimes, the card may not be fully inserted or may be inserted in the wrong direction. Take it out and reinsert it carefully.

2. Clean the SD card and slot: Dust or debris can accumulate on the SD card or in the card slot, preventing proper contact. Use a clean, dry cloth or an air blower to clean both the SD card and the slot.

3. Try a different SD card: If possible, try using a different SD card to see if the issue is with the card itself. If the new card works fine, then the original SD card may be faulty or damaged.

4. Format the SD card: If the SD card is not recognized, you can try formatting it. However, keep in mind that formatting will delete all data on the card, so make sure to back up any important files before proceeding. To format the SD card, go to Settings > Storage > Format SD card.

5. Update system software: Make sure your Vivo Y91 is running on the latest software version. Software updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can resolve issues like this. Go to Settings > System update to check for any available updates.

6. Factory reset: If none of the above steps work, you can try performing a factory reset. This will erase all data on your device, so it's important to back up your files beforehand. To do a factory reset, go to Settings > System > Reset > Factory data reset.

If the issue still persists after trying these steps, it is possible that there may be a hardware problem with the SD card slot or the device itself. In this case, I would recommend reaching out to Vivo customer support or taking your device to an authorized service center for further assistance.

I hope this helps!
thanks po
ng marami 😊